• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team XPRIMEX's Application

XPRIMEX

Semi-Dead
Reaction score
«XPRIMEX's Team Application»

«Personal Information»

My name is Joshua Schwartz i'm from USA, CA. i can offer about 6-8 Hours of work everyday.
i speak Fluent English, Fluent Spanish, and Portuguese.

«Experience»

I have not worked in many projects but here are some of the ones i have indeed worked on.
Camual - Custom Diablo 2 Server | Jigen.lt - 9.32 RL Map | Elementz OT - Custom Elemental OT

«Services»

I can offer different things to your ot. to give you an idea of my experience in each of my skills i made a chart with an explanation of what each skill means and my experience in a range of 1 to 10. i can bring 5 Things to the table : Great Spriting, Moderate Mapping, Newbie LUA, Great Moderating, And Normal Story Writing

Spriting : |||||||||| - 100%
Spriting is the designing of the artwork in game such as the walls, grounds items, etc. in order to have custom sprites (artwork) in your server you must use a custom client.
Mapping : |||||||||| - 60%
Mapping is the positioning of sprites. it is very self explanatory.
LUA : |||||||||| - 70%
Lua combines simple procedural syntax with powerful data description constructs based on associative arrays and extensible semantics. Lua is dynamically typed, runs by interpreting bytecode for a register-based virtual machine, and has automatic memory management with incremental garbage collection, making it ideal for configuration, scripting, and rapid prototyping.
Moderating : |||||||||| - 90%
Moderating includes everything that can be done to make the ot better from a players point of view. by this i mean things like : finding bugs, reporting players using mischivious programs or abusing bugs, and jailing advertisers/rule breakers

«Contact Information»

How to contact me :
send the information about your ot Via PM and i will respond as soon as possible with my reply. if i do in fact wish to join i will send you my email and skype so that we might talk.

«Recomendations»

I Am Currently NOT Looking For A Job

Last edited:
May need you sometime soon, we'll see what happens with my current scripter.

Back