• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yay again a downtime..

Zaxoria

•Z•a•x• ~•o•~ •r•i•a•
Reaction score
Hope this downtime won't me so long and I hope you'll get the problem as fast as possible.

:(

Please guys don't make more therads than this one.. Just wanted to make one mine and I though it just was me and my friends who cannot login in-game -.-
Nor the website it doesn't work so.. It's something wrong with Data Center again vv'

thought it was just me, but oh well.
kud5b8

I can't see the server receiving any data when I connect to it with IPMI, so it doesn't look like an attack. I would guess it's related to the new network equipment at the data center. I've sent them an e-mail and I'll let you know what happened as soon as I receive a response from them.

I can't see the server receiving any data when I connect to it with IPMI, so it doesn't look like an attack. I would guess it's related to the new network equipment at the data center. I've sent them an e-mail and I'll let you know what happened as soon as I receive a response from them.

Hope there wont be a roleback since I finaly looted my Nose Ring 5 mins before crash T.T

Always there for fast answers :).

How can it be that Otland is online but Shadowcores is offline. Cant u just host Both on one server :O

- - - Updated - - -

YAYA ONLINE

Back