• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Yo

Deasty

Reaction score
rahu long time no see, i should be getting my own computer in a couple of weeks, whenever this bitch gets her taxes ill have a comp, dont quit please, lol, ill be back!

alright cool. i havent been very active for last week or so..im sure i will see you on though. Good to hear ull be back soon...bunch of nabs hella high lvl now from limited time boosted exp..guess me and u got a lot of pking to catch up on :) see you soon

ey man. seems like server dead/being reset to more current version.i will unfortunately not be playing when u prolly come back and see this. hit me up on my email or log on danubia sometime ill try to check for you. this time i dont think u hooking me up with shit will make me play this server for the third reset..good luck and ill talk to you soon.:cool:

jeff if u're ever reading this thread log on balls and use obvious name plIx

Back