• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

you are a Minecraft player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sickem

Reaction score
hello minecrafters,

I'm currently busy with a nice little project, that will take much time, If you like to create, and destroy things. You are the person I'm looking for!

First I'll recommend you a video I made today with the overall process of the project, Yes it isn't much.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v70US1M8Fy4

I'm currently doing this alone, and I need some help.
The thoughts about this project is:
Creating a whole world underneath the top layer, of the world's layer.
The world is fully of sandstone, You will be playing in creative mode, and just first destroy the sandstone with TNT, and light it.
You can see it as a human rendered world, creating resources, if you whole map is done( will take many days, nights ), The server will go public, and people will play in survival mode, each one in a team, the teams will fight for the desired resource in each one's part of the world, The plan can change on your idea etc..
I hope to hear from you guys!

Thank you.

EDIT; I'll keep you guys up-to-date here, with pictures etc..
This seems to be insane, but possible in my eye's, as I said, I need you guys's voice. So give me some idea's please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back