• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You catch a Pokemon! (?).

Yabaza

Reaction score
post your Catchs.. o/
I'll Start!

11:09 You catch a Pokemon! (Snorlax). 11:09 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
1zcfva8.jpg

Just Caught this baby today, my third one! XD
Already got offered 300k cash woo.

Last edited by a moderator:
post your Catchs.. o/
I'll Start!

11:09 You catch a Pokemon! (Snorlax). 11:09 You're already holding this pokemon species, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!
1zcfva8.jpg

Just Caught this baby today, my third one! XD
Already got offered 300k cash woo.

Are you seriouse I wasted 700ub+ in Emerald cant catch the fucker and u caught 3 in how many ub?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hunted for cash (facc atm) =P

You catch a Pokemon! (Raticate).
You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

1 super ball xDD

1 super ball on golbat

You catch a Pokemon! (Golbat).
You already holding six pokemons, your new pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon Center!

OMG im lucky xDDD

Last edited:
Hunted for cash (facc atm) =P

You catch a Pokemon! (Raticate).

1 super ball xDD

1 super ball on golbat

You catch a Pokemon! (Golbat).

OMG im lucky xDDD

thought u quitted :S

Back