• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

You only live once

What an idiot, not only did he kill himself but he also killed 4 other people...
Rest in peace.

Yeah, it's a really stupid idea and I'd like to say they deserve it but not many people in my books deserve death. At least no pedestrians were killed by their stupidity.

Yeah, it's a really stupid idea and I'd like to say they deserve it but not many people in my books deserve death. At least no pedestrians were killed by their stupidity.
Nobody deserves to die,ever. No matter what they do killing is never the answer.

What about child killers/molesters and that sort of scum? You're right about killing not solving anything although people like that in my opinion don't deserve the privilege of life.

What about child killers/molesters and that sort of scum? You're right about killing not solving anything although people like that in my opinion don't deserve the privilege of life.

death is too easy there... they need to be tortured for months... die VERY slowly.

Child molesters/Pedophiles should be put in HIGH Security prison with the BIGGEST convicts and the most dangerous ones. Throw him into 1 of their cells and leave him be.

Why don't we just create a rape-bot for prisons. I know it seems mean, but the child molesters and pedophiles should just be raped in prison by a robot, imo.

Why don't we just throw a bunch of soaps into their shower room, and wait
8ff9134e4c310f995a529720808108ea.jpg

Child molesters/Pedophiles should be put in HIGH Security prison with the BIGGEST convicts and the most dangerous ones. Throw him into 1 of their cells and leave him be.

Did you ever hear of Ian Huntley (England)? He killed two 11 year old girls some years ago, he had his throat slit in the showers because of it, repeatedly beaten and tried to take his own life at least once because of the shit he was getting in prison - that is what people like him deserve :D

There's still a limit, no matter how much a 14 y.o. wants it from a 30 y.o., that's just wrong, idc what ur logic is, that is wrong
of course if we're talking about a 17~19 to a 24~25, I don't see a problem there

I see his logic with it. As much as I don't agree with it it's a reasonable point of view on it.

you are talking about kids dude, they dont know anything, you tell them things, theyll belieave it, why? cuz they are kids.
theres no point and never will be.
but plz, lets stop talking about it, thx

A lot of kids can think for themselves, sure some are pretty slack on thinking. But yeah, lets stop talking bout that xD

Back