• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

your best friends in otland

Wason

UnKnow Member
Reaction score
hello otlanders,
new thread for me post ur best friends in otland they always help you
and you must thank them in this thread ;)

that's will be cool Thread for ur friends..

my best friends is.
@spyk3z
@3li Xiber
@Xeraphus
those my best friends here.
Please Rep me if u like my thread ;)
you going to get much rep here :)

Last edited:
yea guys more ppls like a friends lol haha so much love :D
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

oky guys that's so nice ;)
more ppls u like post it here....

While I cant decide on anyone in particular here are 5 people I was happy to get to know:
@Mestor Bro you know what I mean haha :D #AnimeIsLoveAnimeIsLife
@hehemidu All in all a very nice, helpful and kind person. Cheers mate!
@GhostX I know you aint not around quite often anymore but BECKS is where its at!
@HalfAway Very helpful, reliable and skilled person, great to work with. we slso played rl tibia for a short time.
@Cyro Last but not least you, Cyro. You are a very nice person indeed and I had alot of fun chatting and playing ots with you. Hope you msg me on skype when you have the time :)

Of course there are other people I value, too. This was just 5 of a bunch of 10-15 :)

fogot to add @dusieqq yo bro you know BBC n shit haha

Last edited:
@Chris
@Znote

This 2 guys helped me a lot, would not even be where I am today without the help I got from them.

I have no friends here :(
People i hope to be in a friendship with them
@Limos My Teacher <3 .. Thats It
@Flatlander This guy is strange he just answer you if he find that you got new idea/question which haven't developed before But He Is Good Person helped me and encourge me to find new ideas which he would help me with. " I hope I know as your knowledge in scripts " :p
@dominique120 My Supporter In technical issues .

I don't have any friend :eek:

...:(
we are now friends.

deal_with_it___rainbow_style__by_j_brony-d4cwgad.png

Back