• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your favorite sport?

Your favorite/best sport?

• Basketball

Votes: 11 8.8%
  • Baseball

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Association Football (soccer)

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • Gridiron Football (American football)

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Rugby Football (Rugby)

• Hockey

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Cricket

• Golf

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tennis

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Swimming

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Boxing

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mixed Martial Arts (MMA)

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Volleyball

• Lacrosse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others... (post)

Votes: 16 12.8%

• Total voters
Desi girl yaar best khaana bhindi masala aur chapatti roti hai! Also yaar baingan bharta!!! Main Punjabi whom these dishes are best. Oh allo Aloo Bhangan aur aloo bhangan laykin Aloo Wadi is best yaar! Malai Kofta also too good! Also Aloo, Ghobi, Paneer, aur Mooli Paratha! Desi girl I see you love to ask lot of questions Ji. Where are you from and how old are you? I am 31 Male from New York City. Are you single Yaar? Which caste you are from? Kya Aap Punjabi hai?
-------------------------------------------------
Proofreading | SEO Copywriting

Basketball is my favorite sport. It's non-stop action (besides timeouts) and it's most exciting.

I voted soccer since I think that it is the second best sport ;) The best sport is paintball ^^ It is so awesome and extremely fun!
It is all about teamplay and strategy I'm talking about X-ball and Speedball.
Youtube - Paintball video

Watch that to see what I mean ;)

I don't count golf as a sport ^^!

Anyways, Football! (soccer)

who the f*** likes rugby? ._.

@neon, Golf is more of a hobbie isnt it? :D
Rugby is the best. Full contact sport, no equipment. Non stop running and tackling. I say it's better than American Football and Soccer.

PaaSM06.jpg

and

2308703.jpg

and

4860863.jpg

Back