• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Your First Open Tibia Server

When I run my Tibia OT and try to login to one of my accounts, It tells me that my character is not a Gamemaster...

So you wrote at the properties of your tibia.exe at the end "...Tibia.exe Gamemaster" (worked at tibia 7.92 as multi-client)

Select the database you created, then you'll be able to upload the sql file without any problems. I would suggest you to put "sha1" instead of "plain" at passwordType, that will help a bit against hackers.

ThnQ alot .. but i have another question .. i make a Gm but i can't make any commands it says u can't execute this commands .. can u explain?!

I imported "Forgottenserver.sql" into my database, I went into "Accounts" I found something like an account, but I cant find the word "Access" anywhere..

PD. attachments are from a different problem that its alredy solved.

Attachments

Last edited:
I got a problem " im using the 8.54 one " When i Change the SQLtype to MYSQL from SQLite It doesnt Work the server doesnt run it just exit :S

all of the localhost url's dont exist anymore, tutorial does not work anymore ;(

DROP USER 'pma'@'localhost';

And this is what i get!

#1227 - Access denied; you need (at least one of) the CREATE USER privilege(s) for this operation
why? :((

Hi Nevermore,

I just finished setting up my OT Server as per your tutorial, however my monsters cannot move or attack XD

(I'm using TFS 2.13 x64 GUI, Client 9.54, OtLand IP Changer, XAMPP 1.8 x32, XAMPP control panel 3.0.12)

Good tutorial, but unfortunately its incomplete. How do you create accounts and/or players? If I create them manually in the phpMyAdmin, I can log in to them, but they don't hold changes (i.e. I log in, kill a rat, log out, log in, and my character is back at the starting place with no xp and full hp).

Also, when trying to log in, the server threw an error about names not matching. I had to add a column titled 'name' to the Accounts table before it would let me in to 1/1 or anything else. (Note: if I stuck with localhost and sqlite, I could log in with 1/1, but as soon as I switched to MySQL and the online database, I had to have the new column.)

Several people have asked these two questions, and like them I want to know as well.
1) How do you add accounts/players?
2) Are there supposed to be NPCs? (How do you add them, where can you get them, etc)

Last edited:
THE ATTACHE PICTURE IS A MISTAKE
when I try to get into "Accounts" I get this error...
Error

SQL query: DocumentationEdit Edit

SELECT `tables`
FROM `phpmyadmin`.`pma_recent`
WHERE `username` = 'root'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1142 - SELECT command denied to user ''@'localhost' for table 'pma_recent'

Attachments

Last edited:
That only happens if you delete the PMA user. After finding that nothing works after removing said user, I reinstalled and didn't remove it, and everything works properly.

Do new versions of xxamp have PMA user? Im pretty sure they don't and no one can access unless they're local host. So deleting it would screw you over.. could be wrong.

Edit:

Yeah if you're using latest version of xxamp don't delete pma user.

But I need help please here Nevermore, I'm using a Mobinil USB modem (Huawei) and I only miss the step of port forwarding on it... Please reply

Back
Top Bottom