• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

YurOTs [7.6] remastering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems neat! But use the "Don't stretch" function ingame - everything will look a lot more tempting!

@auda then this happens:

AhD1JTH.png

And I can't pull it down to make it bigger! Do you use any type of other graphics settings?

uynJrBb.png

that is how all your in game screenies should look =P

There is a function in the Options>Graphics>Advanced>Use "Don't Stretch". Also, do not forget to cut out ONLY the gamescreen and save it as .PNG. It will be so much better!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that you could expand the picture. you used the function, I can see now! :)

always use don't stretch bud please - people have eyes and can see smaller pictures xD

great ones, but the place with rotworm feels kinda "empty" :(

I love this!

Btw, if you ever wanna make an OT of this, I would like to join up with the team.
Keep this up :)

Tbh, with your mapping skills you shouldnt remake yurots, make your own city etc etc!! Great pics
It's almost fully custom. Actually there are no part left of the YurOTs map. And every border in all directions have been expanded! :)

I love this!

Btw, if you ever wanna make an OT of this, I would like to join up with the team.
Keep this up :)

I will keep that in mind! :) First priority is to finish the map ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back