• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zanera is hiring.

Hey Donio, I see that your looking for some nice people for you community :p heres my app:

My names Karl and im from England, im 17 years old, played OTs for over 3 years now and i have some nice knowledge on how things work around them. Im applying to just a be a tutor for now so that you are able to judge what i can do for your community, Id like to see it as 'trial' because i can just say things here about stuff me being a good GM etc and be lieng, Id sure to show you how i can help in your OT.

If You are interested in my application, just PM me, and ill send you my msn or ill add you.

Regards // Four Magic.

^ is not recommended, he has his own project, or maybe 1000 projects, and he's applying for GM in every thread.

First Of All You Are A Retarted Flammer
secondly We Dont Need Flammers in otland
Thirdly When Anyone apply for your Job Thread You Keep insulting him like you did to Me
Soo Please Leave Otland Or Stop flamming
Last And NotLeast
This Thread To Apply For Job Requests If You Already Can Read Anything like the title

Instead of typing a whole new one I will copy the one i posted for "realtibia.net" that I haven't gotten an answer from yet..

Greetings, first of I'd like to mention I do not use otland actively but pretty much live over at otfans, where I have been living for a couple years now. I have also had a longer break from the whole OT community but are planning to getting back to my old habits.

Application Template:

Name: Andy

Contact: I rather not post it in public for obvious reasons. Optionally I can be contacted under the name Tanath on otfans.

Position: Whichever position you deem fitting. Altho I have been very much working within most of them and know what I'm doing.

Language(s): Swedish, Norwegian, English/American

Experience: Been a ST for around a year on real tibia, 3 years ago. Been working with various big people within the OT Community such as nicaw, as his server hoster and side helper. Been helping BlackDemon, Tanax with their old servers some time back while they were more active. I am also a good friend of Asprate, Pablol and Evo from otfans and done some minor tasks together with them. I have yet to find myself working on a bigger and more serious server, but hoping for the day to come :) I could also mention that I'm currently a staff on TibiaRP (promoted fansite) under the name Zambolic and have helped them during a couple months now..

I'm sure i could go on and tell alot more about how my career have been looking since I started but this would be enough :p

@zanera.. or anyone which know this question! I got one question which is not about this thread.. What is the name of your homepage Layout? and where can i download it? i would appreciate if someone helped me out!:)

I'd like to be a GM, though i do not have much time to write an application at the moment so i'll do it quick.

I've played tibia for about 6-7 years, i was tutor on a couple of characters never gm though, But i guess tutor irl and GM in an ot is pretty much the same experience.

Anyway i've also been GM in a couple of servers, So i'm pretty experienced. I know all commands, atleast i think so...

Experience from ot servers, I've been playing ot for about 3-4 years. I also had like 3 servers by my own.

I like to help (obviously) or else i wouldn't go for this job.

Don't know if it's necessary but i speak swedish fluent, i speak english like 95% fluent.

I do mappings a little not so much anymore though.

Well, give me a pm if you're interested.

Edit, Forgot to say i don't ban people for no reason. In other words i'm very patience.

@zanera.. or anyone which know this question! I got one question which is not about this thread.. What is the name of your homepage Layout? and where can i download it? i would appreciate if someone helped me out!:)

as mythos or w/e hes name was.. but the background or banner I made myself =9

and @mythos.. I might hire you as a gm ;o gimme ur msn

Basic:
Xitzoe here, my real name's Hannes Oxelgren and comes from Sweden, Skåne. Been playing tibia since 2005 and started to work with OT's since 2006, made my own server therefore mapped, scripted and hosted by myself. My biggest project was on 8.10 there I had around 150 players online on a custom server.

I can speak proper English with some mistakes only. I'm from Sweden so don't expect that I would speak 100% good English. I do understand some other languages too, as Spanish/Mexican.

Working:

I'm working with the peoples, I'm a guy who could just being around talking with people because it's nice meeting new humans. No corruption for those people I know, I'm fair for everyone to make the game look good and a fair play. I'm not a guy who would make items for my main character to kill the best one, I will not use any of those abusing commands for other characters.

Past Exp:

Made my own servers with nicely mapped, scripted and fairly play.
Being helper on good servers with many players online, therefore nice experience.

Since I haven't heard anything more from you even tho you have my MSN i take it as I'm not needed. I'll look for a more serious server that won't waste my time.

I will need some one to take care of the ot when Im gone over the summer... So Niatskcol if you want to be that 'someone' msg me if ur still interested.

Gamemaster
15 years old
been gm on 2 other ots, senior tutor on 1
played real tibia 7 years
ots 2 years

@ruggedmage You are denied.. Reason: I'v seen ur 'applications' on like 5 diffrent threads.. If some one wants to be a gm on this server I need some one that got alot of time and is helping 1 server insted of 10

Back