• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaoan Chess Box

To be honest, I think a lot of you are overestimates the value of having this item - sure it is pretty, but it isn't that useful. You are also underestimating how much work is needed to add a world quest which this is. Sure, it could be done - but remember that a world quest is only active for a week or so each year - is this really what you want us to put our focus on?

I think world qursts just as how rl tibia has them.would be fun its part of the game to play as a community every so often

To be honest, I think a lot of you are overestimates the value of having this item - sure it is pretty, but it isn't that useful. You are also underestimating how much work is needed to add a world quest which this is. Sure, it could be done - but remember that a world quest is only active for a week or so each year - is this really what you want us to put our focus on?
You could always add it to the Donate/Sms Shop and TADAHHH! Problem solved right?

Last edited:
go ahead do it even tho i dont know what the fuck a chess box is lol

this should be added, is very usefull. shop or world quest both are fine.

Back