• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay Modern AAC

hon

Reaction score
Recently I bought The Zaypay Script from the Vapus Store and All i get is errors, i Followed the Instructions and i still get errors, Im Still Kinda new to Modern AAC but im Sure i Followed the directions Right..
I am Using Uniform Server To run the website.

This Are the errors:
11sjrma.jpg

I tried Adding a @ in front of session start, But all that does is hide the error, but the error is still there.
I cant Understand why it says that, if the directories are there, Can someone please help me?

Rep++
Thx in Advance
Yours, Drama

Then pm Stian, the one who scripted it, he will support you if you bought it.

no need, when u r adding a new page u use administration? if yes then don't juse use the \pages\ in modern aac... its much better... i have the same problem! I have to edit the file from pages not from administration

Seems like your doing a include instead of using the iframe.

Here are the steps:
1. Follow the 0.1.x guide
2. Set $ModernAAC = 1; in the config
3. Make a new page with the iframe code instead of editing index.php like you do in Gesior.

It's not that hard.

Back