• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay Or Daopay Or what???

ChiSka

Avera.Sytes.Net
Reaction score
Which better zaypay or daopay

i use daopay

611Eur = payout After 3 months 189Eur ((So???))

some year ago I got over 2000 on daopay, and I got out 100 euro.
Daopay clearly suck, but unlike Zay they support all countries. Zay is very limited.

Daopay got bugs, I'm pretty sure that's why the low payout.
I was once about to get a payout of 1500EUR, but at the payout data is said 4000, it changed the last day before the payout...

and zaypay need to accept my website first to get more counties and there's counties need 160 days to payout OMG

and zaypay need to accept my website first to get more counties and there's counties need 160 days to payout OMG
Yeah, u gotta wait an extra month but get more than double the money.. think of it, seriously.. in my opinion its worth like hell!

Daopay got bugs, I'm pretty sure that's why the low payout.
I was once about to get a payout of 1500EUR, but at the payout data is said 4000, it changed the last day before the payout...

Your wrong... They give a indifecation... How many you can have if they donate evrey day the same...
Thats why it changed...

I started out trying to integrate my site with Zaypay, but they seem to have a problem with the option that players donate in return for premium points. They want me to state that players are 'purchasing' something, not donating in return for a 'thank you' (i.e. premium points towards donation items). If they continue to have an issue with it, I'll probably be checking out Daopay and not recommending Zaypay.

Well, you can't use Zaypay for donations apparently, but you can use it for payments. So just stay away from Tibia's copyright stuff and you should be ok.

Back