• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay - withdraw

Shadowman321

Reaction score
I have an question.
On zaypay site in payment details is withdraw date: The week of 6 Jan 2013 (Approximately 147 days from now)
I really have to wait 147 days? Or maybe can i withdraw my money earlier?

Im waiting for support response 3 days now, so i decided to write topic here.

You have to wait until approximately that date to receive your money. You must also have 50EUR on your account to withdraw (iirc)

Red

Why that time is so long? I read few forums and everywhere peoples write, that you can withdraw your money instant. Only limit they say, is 50EUR limit.
I thought if i have 50+EUR i can withdraw without this time limit. But if its like you said, thats so bad...
Can anyone confirm that?

Well there are 2 tables in zaypay, one that shows the amount you have made and the amount you can withdraw right away.
The one that says "Withdrawable" is the one you can instantly take out over 50+ euro.
The one that is to the left with "total revenu" you have made is the one that takes long process and adds into the right table with withdrawable.

So yes you can instantly withdraw (3 working days) if you have more than 50 euro in the "Withdrawable" cash.

No matter what I do I have to wait about half year?
If i have cash in Total Revenue, i have to wait for adds into Withdrawable before i can withdraw? And always its about half year?
I don't want wait half year. Is there something i can do with it? Any way to add my Total Revenue to Withdrawable faster?

Back