• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaypay

Onizuka

Reaction score
Hey, i've recently done apt-get clean and for some reason this has messed up something on my linux, zaypay worked fine, but now it shows me this crap, no idea what it means tbh. Thanks if you can tell me whats missing now after doing apt-get clean ;p
So i know what i need to install again or add. ;p

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 80
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 80
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 80
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 90
Notice: Undefined variable: language_list in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 99
Notice: Undefined variable: country_list in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 99
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 119
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www4/zaypay/includes/Zaypay.class.php on line 119

It would be really amazing of you if you could let me know what i'am missing, can't figure it out by my self, it worked fine for me for 7 months and now it's fucked cause i had to mess with my linuxbox ;p
so something got removed while doing apt-get clean command ;p

Regards,
Thanks ;x

possibly to do with:
3. Modify or vertify that php.ini (it can be found in /etc/php/cgi-php5, /etc/php, /etc/php5 or if using Windows it's /xampp/apache/php.ini) got:
extension=openssl.so

and on both platforms:
Code:
allow_url_fopen = On

Back