• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Zelda - OTS Recruting Mappers

Tessie

Reaction score
Hello,

for some time I have now developed a OTS server based on The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
For more detailed information about the server, please visit http://otland.net/f251/ots-zelda-project-49204/.

I have mapped mostly myself for now, but everything needs more details as mapping isn't really my thing and as I have started the coding which takes up all of the spare time I have.
So I have decided to recruit a couple of mappers to the team.

If you play the Zelda games and look at the environment you start to notice that's it's pretty squarish and undetailed which doesn't really fit in within a 2D game. Because of this you will have to merge the Zelda feeling with Tibia. If you look at the above posted link you can see at the screenshots to get an idea of what I mean.

The requirements are quite simple, you have to be a better mapper than me and I expect you to put time into this.
I will not work with anyone under 18 years old unless shown maturity and skills prove me wrong, fluent english is also a plus.

There is yet no profit from this project but when / if the time comes to that it will be shared equally between the team members.

Myself, I am a university educated programmer within games- and web developement so I will do the coding of the server and the website. I will also host it 24/7 until profits can pay a dedicated hoster.

If interested please contact me via PM.

Last edited:
Back