• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Zizimaza

zizimaza

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Drew. I've been playing Tibia for years. I've hosted, mapped, scripted, and all that jazz, successfully.

I've come to OTLAND.net to ask the community if anyone would like to help me start up an either 1.) a 8.0 real tibia map server, or 2.) a 8.7/8.6 real tibia map server. Preferably x200-x5.

So, if you're interested in my experience(s), credentials, info, etc. either private message me on OTFANS.net, OTLAND.net, email me @ [email protected], or message me so we can speak via Facebook.

I want to keep this fun (I'm not worried about profiting, but that'd be cool). So, let us recreate our nostalgic real tibia world.

Thanks,
Zizimaza

Thanks OT Community analyst. . .
I was solely giving the community an opportunity to join me. I don't care how many real tibia maps there are, if none of them are mine.
So zip it Luffy
Enuf said

Touché!
okay, gl with your project, but actually i was "just saying"

Back