• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

noo i mean players online like for example mc's magebomb 20 online etc ho wdo i change this so people can magebomb? im gonna add a system just tell me please ;p

Released version 1.2b (contain mostly fixes, and ban system for TFS 0.3)
Dropbox download
Changelog 1.2 --> 1.2b
Code:
- admin.php, users.php:
** TFS 0.3 ban system works from admin panel. (Thanks to Cykotitan & Diath for helping me out)
** admin panel will now properly show which Znote AAC version you are currently running.

- users.php, myaccount.php:
** You must disband your guild before deleting a character that is a guild leader. 
** Fixed error with duplicate entry when attempting to create a guild name that already exist.

- guilds.php:
** Fixed error messages appearing when clicking into a guild with 0 members.
** Fixed issue with guilds with 0 members displaying on the list.

- Characterprofile.php, users.php:
** Fixed an error that sometimes appear in characterprofile death list if killedby player is deleted.

- users.php:
** Better function documentation.

- register.php:
** It will fetch admin accounts from config and reject people from registering listed admin accounts. 
**(Before it only rejected the default accounts).
** Fixed target blank on links when registering account. Thx to Tibiamakers.

noo i mean players online like for example mc's magebomb 20 online etc ho wdo i change this so people can magebomb? im gonna add a system just tell me please ;p

That is not related to Znote AAC at all.

Last edited:
znote my port 80 is already open so the link to the web site what is? i mean if i have a no-ip just writting my no-ip i go to the web? sorry for this noob question also how much i have to donate to you for a support personal for team viewer or something like that?

if you got a no-ip domain it redirects to you ip number ( your ip ) the no ip, with bad short words transform you numeric ip in letters ip

Yep, make sure your no-ip domain is connected with 'A' type host toward IP:
ip.php
(your global IP).

Then make sure you have ported port 80 toward the computer, and start apache, then people should be able to access your website by writing the no-ip address in web browser.

Great job Znote!

I'm looking in the code right now, I think I can write some cool features with this code. Much better to code for this project then gesior. Gesiors code is messy in my eyes.

Success: I can see your service on 187.213.14.234 on port (80)
Your ISP is not blocking port 80
done

no-ip in host (a)
done

apache is on

but when i type my no-ip adress the page ask me for my user and password and send me to the page of my modem :p

that's because your modem uses port 80 as port to set up it, you are screwed, your unic solution is change your apache port to another else like 8080 or change your internet provider ( true history )

only paypal shop option ? maybe you can do paygol or other sms shop ?

Did some research on paygol, looks decent and easy:
PayGol - Micropayments implementation

So a bit surprised nobody have implemented it yet. I might add it in a future release of Znote AAC. :)

Paygol SMS buypoints system is added.
paygol.jpg

http://znote.eu/beta/buypoints.php
Feel free to test it, its running on test mode, use pin code 123456 and you will get points. x)

Its available in private subversion for otland premium members, and will be released to everybody on Znote AAC 1.3 in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
The schema is automatically generated when you visit site with wrong mysql details. :p

maybe you could make a "mini" questionary before import the schemas saying wich tables i want to add and what no (excepet the elementals tables), per example if o don't want use paygol script just select at the start "no" and if I want use paypal select it as true or yes. Maybe the DB will be cleaner of tables with this :)

- - - Updated - - -

with some POST and some if statements i think it's easy to do

maybe you could make a "mini" questionary before import the schemas saying wich tables i want to add and what no (excepet the elementals tables), per example if o don't want use paygol script just select at the start "no" and if I want use paypal select it as true or yes. Maybe the DB will be cleaner of tables with this :)

- - - Updated - - -

with some POST and some if statements i think it's easy to do

Empty tables in the database dosn't eat any resource beside some tiny disk usage. I think its best to install it all in the start as you can easily change your mind later which will end with you spending much time on it.
If anyone are annoyed by empty tables, just delete them afterwards by dropping them on phpmyadmin

Keep it up. I appreciate it. :3

Any wishes of stuff to implement on V1.3?
Any thing from admin panel?

I'm thinking of creating an RSS client in admin panel where admins can view latest Znote AAC news.
And maybe start working on an item image hosting server and make it work well with Znote AAC. A nice workaround to show item images in shop system without hosting tons of small item images.

maybe forum system, or auction house system, idk, the aac has the elemental things is pretty nice
I need further information on how the house system works. Are houses loaded straight from houses.xml and automatically imported into the database? Or does the database strictly only show house owners, rent, etc?
I do not wish to force admins to import houses, this should already be taken care of by the TFS engine, so im asking Talaturen for clarifications on this and how I should move on with this issue. (This is why I have ignored implementation of houses so far).

Forum system? From my experience, this is messy on OT servers, and only contain half arsed forum functionality(unless I want to waste a shitload of time), has a big lack of activity, and usually lots of spam from negative players. I would recommend to use a hosted project board for proper forum functionality, so we have pbpBB or vBulletin who are professional in this field take care of this.
However: Cached news system with comments will hopefully come within 1.5. I'm looking forward to see Peacy's minimal news system before I decide if I will tweak and implement his system or create one myself.

Znote, when you try to recover your email by 'lost account interface' is it sending email?

It will display your details instantly on the site without email verification atm.
It will verify you by checking your IP, if you have the same IP as was registered when creating your account, and you write correct email, character name and user/pass, it will reset your password or show you your username.
Email system is not something I am focusing on, I want to do this right and make it really easy and simple with tutorials and great understanding later on. (wishlist).
I think you can disable lost account interface completely if you wish in config.php, but because of IP verification, I believe it is pretty secure. As long as the hacker isn't your brother.

Back