• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC 1.4 - [TFS 0.2.13+] & [TFS 0.3.6+/0.4]

I'm having issues with the E-mail Authentication. I didn't want it to use E-Mail auth, so I changed the line in Register.PHP as someone mentioned previously.

However, after the account is registered the password is something gigantic like "51abb9636078defbf888d8457a7c76f85c8f114c" in my SQL database instead of the password set.

What is causing this?

I'm having issues with the E-mail Authentication. I didn't want it to use E-Mail auth, so I changed the line in Register.PHP as someone mentioned previously.

However, after the account is registered the password is something gigantic like "51abb9636078defbf888d8457a7c76f85c8f114c" in my SQL database instead of the password set.

What is causing this?

The password is hashed therefore you can't see the password in clear words. It is made for protection. If someone hacks your database they can't not see the passwords they have to use a hash table to see them clear.

Example the password

test is crypted with sha1 into this "a94a8fe5ccb19ba61c4c0873d391e987982fbbd3"

If you use MD5 it will be crypted like this "098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6" it's all for protection

The password is hashed therefore you can't see the password in clear words. It is made for protection. If someone hacks your database they can't not see the passwords they have to use a hash table to see them clear.

Example the password

test is crypted with sha1 into this "a94a8fe5ccb19ba61c4c0873d391e987982fbbd3"

If you use MD5 it will be crypted like this "098f6bcd4621d373cade4e832627b4f6" it's all for protection

I get that it's like that for protection. However, once someone creates an account on the AAC...they can't use it to login to the game. They can log into the site all day, but not into Tibia itself.

I get that it's like that for protection. However, once someone creates an account on the AAC...they can't use it to login to the game. They can log into the site all day, but not into Tibia itself.
You should set your server to use sha1 passwords in config.lua.

What is causing this?
The reason passwords are being shown like that is cause u use sha1 encryption.. just to generate safer passwords so thats nothing wrong with that..

And the email can be turned of in tha config.php i think :) just open config.php and do CTRL + F and search for mail

Hello, i got znote 1.5 running and everything is going well, except for the forum! I get redirected to a "/localhost/forum.php?cat=6" for example, depending on what branch on the forum i enter, i have no idea what might cause this, im fairly new to php! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I can't login to my website even thou I have changed the version thing in config.php
Code:
    // Available options: TFS_02, TFS_03
    // TFS 0.2 = TFS_02
    // TFS 0.3 = TFS_03 (If ur using 0.3.6, set $config['salt'] to false)!
    // TFS 0.4 = TFS_03
    // TFS 1.0 = TFS_10 (Under developement)
    $config['TFSVersion'] = 'TFS_03';
    // As far as I know, OTX is based on TFS_03, so make sure TFS version is configured TFS_03
    $config['CustomVersion'] = false;

$config['site_title'] = 'Test sida';
    $config['site_title_context'] = 'Mattafakka';

I get this problem whenever I try to create a new account or log into an existing account

Code:
string(50) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='accname;" 
(query - SQL error) 
Type: select_single (select single row from database)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where claus

It would be really cool to have a highscore of the players that haven't died. The "invictus" ones. The player would feel something like when they play the hardcore mode in Diablo 3.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me develop this feature.

When trying to make an account, the email verification isn't being sent :eek:
I'd probably prefer to just remove the need for email verification, although I'm not sure how. :/
Would anybody know how to alter this script to remove it?
Code:
<?php
require_once 'engine/init.php';
logged_in_redirect();
include 'layout/overall/header.php';

if (empty($_POST) === false) {
    if ($config['log_ip']) {
        znote_visitor_insert_detailed_data(5);
    }
    $username = $_POST['username'];
    $password = $_POST['password'];
    //data_dump($_POST, false, "POST");
    if (empty($username) || empty($password)) {
        $errors[] = 'You need to enter a username and password.';
    } else if (strlen($username) > 32 || strlen($password) > 64) {
            $errors[] = 'Username or password is too long.';
    } else if (user_exist($username) === false) {
        $errors[] = 'Failed to authorize your account, are the details correct, have you <a href=\'register.php\'>register</a>ed?';
    } /*else if (user_activated($username) === false) {
        $errors[] = 'You havent activated your account! Please check your email. <br>Note it may appear in your junk/spam box.';
    } */else if (!Token::isValid($_POST['token'])) {
        Token::debug($_POST['token']);
        $errors[] = 'Token is invalid.';
    } else {

// Starting loging
        if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_02' || $config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_10') $login = user_login($username, $password);
        else if ($config['TFSVersion'] == 'TFS_03') $login = user_login_03($username, $password);
        else $login = false;
        if ($login === false) {
            $errors[] = 'Username and password combination is wrong.';
        } else {
            // Check if user have access to login
            $status = false;
            if ($config['mailserver']['register']) {
                $authenticate = mysql_select_single("SELECT `id` FROM `znote_accounts` WHERE `account_id`='$login' AND `active`='1' LIMIT 1;");
                if ($authenticate !== false) {
                    $status = true;
                } else {
                    $errors[] = "Your account is not activated. An email should have been sent to you when you registered. Please find it and click the activation link to activate your account.";
                }
            } else $status = true;

if ($status) {
                setSession('user_id', $login);

// if IP is not set (etc acc created before Znote AAC was in use)
                $znote_data = user_znote_account_data($login);
                if ($znote_data['ip'] == 0) {
                    $update_data = array(
                    'ip' => ip2long(getIP()),
                    );
                    user_update_znote_account($update_data);
                }

// Send them to myaccount.php
                header('Location: myaccount.php');
                exit();
            }
        }
    }
} else {
    header('Location: index.php');
}

if (empty($errors) === false) {
?>
    <h2>We tried to log you in, but...</h2>
<?php
    echo output_errors($errors);
}
include 'layout/overall/footer.php';
?>

I get this problem whenever I try to create a new account or log into an existing account

Code:
string(50) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='accname;"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where claus

I have same problem as you:

Code:
string(53) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='141414141';"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'

I have same problem as you:

Code:
string(53) "SELECT `id` FROM `accounts` WHERE `name`='141414141';"
(query - SQL error)

Unknown column 'name' in 'where clause'
Are you sure that you have set the appropriate TFS version in config.php?
https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/config.php#L7

How do I make Znote Acc accessable to everyone? Right now it's only running locally.

Thanks.
You need to forward port 80 on your router to the computer running the webserver.

Back