• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC bootstrap built design.

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score
Hey, I have been thinking about this for a couple of hours now. And I was thinking that after I have finished Synthetic_'s website. I am going to create a design for znote completely built by bootstrap's css/js/html/etc.

What do you think of that idea? Will people use it?

If you create a good looking design with bootstrap(that scales properly with low res/mobile phones etc), following the default structure of Znote AAC default layout, I would love to use it as the default template on Znote AAC 1.4. :)

Specifications:
- max 200 height header/logo
- 1 header or side menu with links with sub menu functionality
- right and/or left side menu with widget functionality (for etc login boxes, character search)

If you are not familiar with creating Znote AAC template, just create a plain standalone template and I will fix it to suit Znote AAC. ^^

If you create a good looking design with bootstrap(that scales properly with low res/mobile phones etc), following the default structure of Znote AAC default layout, I would love to use it as the default template on Znote AAC 1.4. :)

Specifications:
- max 200 height header/logo
- 1 header or side menu with links with sub menu functionality
- right and/or left side menu with widget functionality (for etc login boxes, character search)

If you are not familiar with creating Znote AAC template, just create a plain standalone template and I will fix it to suit Znote AAC. ^^

I have made one or two designs for znote. It was a bit tricky at first but then I got the hang of it. The way the website is built is not something familiar, I'm used to one single "layout.php" or something. :) But I'll give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

A little sneak peak..

UuevQ4.png

I just hope you don't make the typical dull bootstrap template like everyone else.
Good luck! I hope that your creativity will satisfy my curiosity when the time comes.

Back