• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Znote AAC Guild Error

doggwoggel

Reaction score
Hi, Im using TFS 1,1 and Znotes AAC 1,4.
I can create one guild using the website and after the guild has been created i recieve an error with the following code
Code:
Guild list is empty.

string(142) "SELECT p.level, FROM players AS p LEFT JOIN guild_membership AS gm ON gm.player_id = p.id WHERE gm.guild_id = '6' ORDER BY gm.rank_id, p.name;" 
(query - SQL error) 
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM players AS p LEFT JOIN guild_membership AS gm ON gm.player_id = p.id WHERE ' at line 1
Not sure how to fix this and i've updated the guild sql and nothing happend.
Regards Doggwoggle

I'm not sure what fields that script wants to fetch, but the comma after "p.level" seems out of place, either remove it or add other fields.

Code:
SELECT p.level FROM players AS p LEFT JOIN guild_membership AS gm ON gm.player_id = p.id WHERE gm.guild_id = '6' ORDER BY gm.rank_id, p.name;

Ignazio

Tried to remove
Code:
SELECT p.level FROM players AS p LEFT JOIN guild_membership AS gm ON gm.player_id = p.id WHERE gm.guild_id = '6' ORDER BY gm.rank_id, p.name;
And that didnt work page got completly blank.
Im not sure how to edit it, since i am quite a newb at this stuff
Regards

Back