• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote AAC missing tables

Ahead

Reaction score
I have uploaded certain database to my sql in which were already included znote aac tables.

I'm going to use Znote anyways so it's fine. But now i think there's something messed up xD.

Apart from several .php files i haven't created yet, there's an important error when i click on either "Create Account" or "Account Management".

Code:
string(116) "SELECT `id`, `character_name`, `time` FROM `znote_deleted_characters` WHERE `original_account_id` = 1 AND `done` = 0"
(query - SQL error)
Type: select_multi (select multiple rows from database)

Table 'znote_deleted_characters' doesn't exist

I suppose i have to create that table i'm asked to but have no idea about it.

Thank you in advance!.

Nothing is comparable to the satisfaction you get when you fix something by yourself with almost no knowledge.

Omg 1000 thanks. I fixed it :$

Really nice guide btw.

Nothing is comparable to the satisfaction you get when you fix something by yourself with almost no knowledge.

Omg 1000 thanks. I fixed it :$

Really nice guide btw.

This is the mindset that will get you really far with OT servers.
All you really need to know is:

- Scripts are LUA.
- Database is SQL.
- Website is PHP.

None of this is unique to OpenTibia.
Googling the error in the right way - will give you excessive amounts of resources that WILL point you in the right direction.

All in all, developing OTs is a great learning tool.

Website actually consists of many elements besides php :)

PHP only runs once, when its on the server, HTML provides the structure, CSS the design, JavaScript the functionality, which are all the result, if implemented, of PHP, php can also send SQL queries to the database, PHP can parse XML files, read ini's, load fonts, create images, there is a lot you can do with PHP, but it isn't the only thing a website is made out of. :p

Last edited:
Website actually consists of many elements besides php :)

PHP only runs once, when its on the server, HTML provides the structure, CSS the design, JavaScript the functionality, which are all the result, if implemented, of PHP, php can also send SQL queries to the database, PHP can parse XML files, read ini's, load fonts, create images, there is a lot you can do with PHP, but it isn't the only thing a website is made out of. :p

Errors that prevent usage/installing of an account maker website for an OpenTibia are typically all PHP errors or SQL Errors connecting to/updating the database.
Trying to generalise for the poor bugger.

Back