• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Znote AAC] Naxtie Layout 2

Hehe, I stil lcan't get the menu to be aligned with the footer:/ It's far to the left compared to the rest of the page. Made some chnages to it and it went faaar to the right instead, whatever value I put >.<

Nice Template here! Currently using it, thinking i might edit it and change some stuff up a bit. For those who want to see a live version, here it is..
revolution-ots.no-ip.org

Currently not active, doing major update of my server. Will edit post again when i get it back online for the public

Last edited:
This layout was meant to be used by Rise of Abbaddon.. But it seems like they never used it, so here you go. A new layout for Znote AAC..

Screenshot:
33m270x.png

Download Link:
layout.rar

Rep++ if you also liked this layout..

Old layout!
The layout is running an outdated sub system which is not compatible with this version of Znote AAC.

The file /layout/sub.php is outdated.
Please update it to look like THIS.

Old layout!
The layout is running an outdated sub system which is not compatible with this version of Znote AAC.

The file /layout/sub.php is outdated.
Please update it to look like THIS.
This is old and I cant bother at all to even try to update it myself..

There is a way to put the forum tab and the other admin options? Thx

excellent work, this very currado, keep it.

greetings and thanks for your work and support.

Back