• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Znote Hosting Service [Free Hosting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hosting swev.hopto.org (server 3) now for 30 days and otservlist tells us the uptime is 99.87%.

This kinda proves my hosting should be kinda good. :)

And all together all the OTs player count have peaked 240, without noticing lag. (unless your from the other side of the world).

Im The Owner of swev.hopto.org and i RECOMMEND Znote, VERY GOOD Hoster :)

What about me you jerk! Znote breaking my heart forgetting to mention how good he hosts my server </3 0 rep! xD

What about me you jerk! Znote breaking my heart forgetting to mention how good he hosts my server </3 0 rep! xD

Ahaha, well your server got 1% lower uptime. :p

Hes mad at me for pwning his complaint by ending the discussion and closing the thread. :p

Well, If everyone would used 7171 then it will be CRAZY haha :p

I tried to DoS 1 of his hosted sites, DIDENT WORK. :p

Good hoster :p

New speedtest.

The servers are located in Norway.
rr31if.png
(Tested against Swedish host) [Bredbandskollen]
Speedtest results in English: 11.56Mbps download, 9.45Mbps upload speed. (tested the speed with a bit over 200 players already online).

New speedtest.

The servers are located in Norway.
rr31if.png
(Tested against Swedish host) [Bredbandskollen]
Speedtest results in English: 11.56Mbps download, 9.45Mbps upload speed. (tested the speed with a bit over 200 players already online).

Nice! :)

No not rly, just wondering xd

atm nothing. But 7171 is reserved for etc war servers that don't want to use custom client for practical reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom