• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote or Gesior?

Ancore

Reaction score
Hello, since a lot I have left the OTLand community but I am comming back. In my times I people used to use Modern AAC, but now I think there are better options, like Gesior or Znote AAC, I was wondering, ¿which one is the best option, Gesior or Znote?, and ¿why?

And the last question is: ¿is difficult to convert my old Modern AAC template to a Znote or Gesior AAC?

Thanks a lot,
Ancore.

Hello, since a lot I have left the OTLand community but I am comming back. In my times I people used to use Modern AAC, but now I think there are better options, like Gesior or Znote AAC, I was wondering, ¿which one is the best option, Gesior or Znote?, and ¿why?

And the last question is: ¿is difficult to convert my old Modern AAC template to a Znote or Gesior AAC?

Thanks a lot,
Ancore.
I prefer ZnoteAAC because it's being updated. And Yes you can convert it. @Znote made a tutorial about that.

Ok, thanks... I used to use 0.4 3777 (3 years ago), why is better 3884?
Well, 3884 is better in Windows and 3777 for Linux.
tbh, i have only tested 3884 but i bet 3777 will work great too.

Well, 3884 is better in Windows and 3777 for Linux.
tbh, i have only tested 3884 but i bet 3777 will work great too.
Hmm I had 3777 on my OT hosted in Ubuntu and got some problems, the currently version of 3777 is the same one that 3 years ago or it has been updated?
And does 3884 work properly on linux?

Hmm I had 3777 on my OT hosted in Ubuntu and got some problems, the currently version of 3777 is the same one that 3 years ago or it has been updated?
And does 3884 work properly on linux?
3884 should work good on Linux. And no 3777 hasen't been updated. No one update old sources/distros/version etc,

Well in my opinion, Gesior gives you complete control over the website, it's much easier to edit & offers a tremendous amount of layouts already done. Both are completely secure but znote just looks off. (off i.e bizarre)

Gesior however has an old type of coding, so you should find gesior abit larger in size, however it's extremely easy to edit & put new pages in your website, and again it's been here since forever so you will find loads of contributions.

Well in my opinion, Gesior gives you complete control over the website, it's much easier to edit & offers a tremendous amount of layouts already done. Both are completely secure but znote just looks off. (off i.e bizarre)

Gesior however has an old type of coding, so you should find gesior abit larger in size, however it's extremely easy to edit & put new pages in your website, and again it's been here since forever so you will find loads of contributions.
Thanks Ghettobird, one last thing: which version u think is best for 8.60, 3884 or 3777?

Thanks Ghettobird, one last thing: which version u think is best for 8.60, 3884 or 3777?
with 8.60 I normally go with tfs 0.3.6, however the if you want to use 0.4 you should take tarek's advice, 3884 for windows & 3777 for linux... However 3884 IS STABLE for linux aswell, you shouldn't have any problems....

with 8.60 I normally go with tfs 0.3.6, however the if you want to use 0.4 you should take tarek's advice, 3884 for windows & 3777 for linux... However 3884 IS STABLE for linux aswell, you shouldn't have any problems....
Some months/weeks ago WibbenZ linked me picture where Stian said 3777 worked best on Linux and 3884 on Windows but should not be any problems running 3777 on windows and 3884 on Linux.

Back