• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Znote Shop Question 0.4DEV

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hello, just wondering what differences my switch from 0.3.6 Crying Damson to 0.4dev would have made in order for my Znote "!shop" function to not work. I have checked the talk actions and everything seem's in order. It worked 100% before the switch and I did not even touch the talk actions folder.

Any help would be great and also receive rep for doing so.

!shop is what is not working right now, if there if something else not working I will not know until I fix this issue I suppose. P.s The website is working , accepting donations and sending points. Also deducting points when ordering an item. Just no in-game delivery.

No error's in console what so ever, just !shop is not giving the items to the players like it used too. Does anyone have 0.4 and a working znote maybe you can pass me your talk action scripts and global event . Thanks a lot for the help here hopefully it gets resolved

Thank you guys! Especially Znote it's all working now only issue ive found is a player mentioned he received about 6 of the item he bought but im assuming he just pressed it too many times on the website. It's not an issue because it didnt give it away free it took his points for each one.

Back