• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Zombie Mod Error

Crip Killa

♪Chasm Dev♪
Reaction score
Hello I am trying to get this Zombie Mod to work on TFS 0.4 for tibia 8.7 and it does not seem to be functioning properly I get no errors on console but for some reason whenever I join the event I never get teleported to the arena destination and the event ends claiming there no winners. Here is the Mod and the message I receive in my console.

http://pastebin.com/90xT8WYT

> Broadcasted message: "Zombie Plague Attack is going to start in 1 minutes. You
can join to the event by saying "!zombie join".".
> Broadcasted message: "Zombie Plague Attack has started. LET'S GO!".
> Broadcasted message: "No one win in Zombie Plague Attack.".

Ok I solved the issue I replaced this with storage numbers I was not using and I created the necessary tables in phpmyadmin.

Code:
storages = {
                                        main = 'zombieEventMain', -- set free storage
                                        player = 'zombieEventPlayer', -- set free storage
                                        joining = 'zombieEventJoining', -- set free storage
                                        kills = 'zombieEventKills', -- set free storage
                                        exhaust = 'zombieEventExhaust', -- set free storage
                                        countEvent = 'zombieEventCountEvent' -- set free storage
                                },

Back