• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Contact form for unused domains

slaw

Software Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
slawkens
Heya. I made this script some time ago, for few unused domains because I wanted to give peoples ability to contact with me if they have any questions.

What is does? It shows a nice contact form on your website. You can point unlimited amount of domains to this script.

It automatically detects user browser language. For now there is only english & polish available, but I'm waiting for your translations - feel free to send me your translated version by making copy of includes/locale/en, changing its name to your language code, and resending to me.

Everything can be configured in config.php, be sure you fill at least mail_address so mails can be delivered to your inbox.

Live preview: wodzenfo.net

Attachments

• php-contact-form.zip
    171 KB · Views: 49 · VirusTotal
  • php-contact-form-v2.zip
    172 KB · Views: 47 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Thank you guys, I hope you'll find it useful.

@
Added swedish translation made by @exique.

Dont get it.. What it do? Do it translate the page to (lang) that the person thats looking on the page is from?.

Back