• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dynamic Status Ver. 2.0 || UPDATE YOUR OLD ONE!!!

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
What's the difference between first one?
Ok, so I finally found some time and energy to fix the old one, of course both works properly but there is bug with the first one so the database could be easily flooded!

It is recommended to everyone to update their players.php with the one posted below!

The performerance has been upgraded and the data is fetched even faster.

The data is cached so there is no way you can flood it now.

The script now by default refreshes every two seconds, if you wanna change it change the value of variable in players.php (Commented in there).

Also if you had Dynamic status 1.0 and you want to change the speed of refreshing the status change it as well in jquery.js if you don't know how replace it with the one posted below.

I've created new thread for this because it is important that you change your dynamic status to the new one!

How does it work?
- Without reloading the page the amount of players in right top corner just under the monster is changing so the effect of it it's amazing specially on high amount of players server.
:thumbup:

Requriments
MySQLi extension.
Your PHP needs to support sessions and time() function.

*Most of the current server packages contain these requriments.

INSTALLATION

Go to layouts/tibiacom and open layout.php
Find: (Line ~653)
PHP:
echo $config['status']['serverStatus_players'].'<br />Players Online';

Replace it with:
PHP:
echo '<div id="players" style="display: inline;">Loading...</div><br>Players Online';

In the same folder create file called 'jquery.js' it needs to be JS extension!

Paste this code in this file:

PHP:
/*
 * jQuery JavaScript Library v1.3.2
 * http://jquery.com/
 * Copyright (c) 2009 John Resig
 * Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses.
 * http://docs.jquery.com/License
 * Date: 2009-02-19 17:34:21 -0500 (Thu, 19 Feb 2009)
 * Revision: 6246
 */
(function(){var l=this,g,y=l.jQuery,p=l.$,o=l.jQuery=l.$=function(E,F){return new o.fn.init(E,F)},D=/^[^<]*(<(.|\s)+>)[^>]*$|^#([\w-]+)$/,f=/^.[^:#\[\.,]*$/;o.fn=o.prototype={init:function(E,H){E=E||document;if(E.nodeType){this[0]=E;this.length=1;this.context=E;return this}if(typeof E==="string"){var G=D.exec(E);if(G&&(G[1]||!H)){if(G[1]){E=o.clean([G[1]],H)}else{var I=document.getElementById(G[3]);if(I&&I.id!=G[3]){return o().find(E)}var F=o(I||[]);F.context=document;F.selector=E;return F}}else{return o(H).find(E)}}else{if(o.isFunction(E)){return o(document).ready(E)}}if(E.selector&&E.context){this.selector=E.selector;this.context=E.context}return this.setArray(o.isArray(E)?E:o.makeArray(E))},selector:"",jquery:"1.3.2",size:function(){return this.length},get:function(E){return E===g?Array.prototype.slice.call(this):this[E]},pushStack:function(F,H,E){var G=o(F);G.prevObject=this;G.context=this.context;if(H==="find"){G.selector=this.selector+(this.selector?" ":"")+E}else{if(H){G.selector=this.selector+"."+H+"("+E+")"}}return G},setArray:function(E){this.length=0;Array.prototype.push.apply(this,E);return this},each:function(F,E){return o.each(this,F,E)},index:function(E){return o.inArray(E&&E.jquery?E[0]:E,this)},attr:function(F,H,G){var E=F;if(typeof F==="string"){if(H===g){return this[0]&&o[G||"attr"](this[0],F)}else{E={};E[F]=H}}return this.each(function(I){for(F in E){o.attr(G?this.style:this,F,o.prop(this,E[F],G,I,F))}})},css:function(E,F){if((E=="width"||E=="height")&&parseFloat(F)<0){F=g}return this.attr(E,F,"curCSS")},text:function(F){if(typeof F!=="object"&&F!=null){return this.empty().append((this[0]&&this[0].ownerDocument||document).createTextNode(F))}var E="";o.each(F||this,function(){o.each(this.childNodes,function(){if(this.nodeType!=8){E+=this.nodeType!=1?this.nodeValue:o.fn.text([this])}})});return E},wrapAll:function(E){if(this[0]){var F=o(E,this[0].ownerDocument).clone();if(this[0].parentNode){F.insertBefore(this[0])}F.map(function(){var G=this;while(G.firstChild){G=G.firstChild}return G}).append(this)}return this},wrapInner:function(E){return this.each(function(){o(this).contents().wrapAll(E)})},wrap:function(E){return this.each(function(){o(this).wrapAll(E)})},append:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,true,function(E){if(this.nodeType==1){this.appendChild(E)}})},prepend:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,true,function(E){if(this.nodeType==1){this.insertBefore(E,this.firstChild)}})},before:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,false,function(E){this.parentNode.insertBefore(E,this)})},after:function(){return this.domManip(arguments,false,function(E){this.parentNode.insertBefore(E,this.nextSibling)})},end:function(){return this.prevObject||o([])},push:[].push,sort:[].sort,splice:[].splice,find:function(E){if(this.length===1){var F=this.pushStack([],"find",E);F.length=0;o.find(E,this[0],F);return F}else{return this.pushStack(o.unique(o.map(this,function(G){return o.find(E,G)})),"find",E)}},clone:function(G){var E=this.map(function(){if(!o.support.noCloneEvent&&!o.isXMLDoc(this)){var I=this.outerHTML;if(!I){var J=this.ownerDocument.createElement("div");J.appendChild(this.cloneNode(true));I=J.innerHTML}return o.clean([I.replace(/ jQuery\d+="(?:\d+|null)"/g,"").replace(/^\s*/,"")])[0]}else{return this.cloneNode(true)}});if(G===true){var H=this.find("*").andSelf(),F=0;E.find("*").andSelf().each(function(){if(this.nodeName!==H[F].nodeName){return}var I=o.data(H[F],"events");for(var K in I){for(var J in I[K]){o.event.add(this,K,I[K][J],I[K][J].data)}}F++})}return E},filter:function(E){return this.pushStack(o.isFunction(E)&&o.grep(this,function(G,F){return E.call(G,F)})||o.multiFilter(E,o.grep(this,function(F){return F.nodeType===1})),"filter",E)},closest:function(E){var G=o.expr.match.POS.test(E)?o(E):null,F=0;return this.map(function(){var H=this;while(H&&H.ownerDocument){if(G?G.index(H)>-1:o(H).is(E)){o.data(H,"closest",F);return H}H=H.parentNode;F++}})},not:function(E){if(typeof E==="string"){if(f.test(E)){return this.pushStack(o.multiFilter(E,this,true),"not",E)}else{E=o.multiFilter(E,this)}}var F=E.length&&E[E.length-1]!==g&&!E.nodeType;return this.filter(function(){return F?o.inArray(this,E)<0:this!=E})},add:function(E){return this.pushStack(o.unique(o.merge(this.get(),typeof E==="string"?o(E):o.makeArray(E))))},is:function(E){return !!E&&o.multiFilter(E,this).length>0},hasClass:function(E){return !!E&&this.is("."+E)},val:function(K){if(K===g){var E=this[0];if(E){if(o.nodeName(E,"option")){return(E.attributes.value||{}).specified?E.value:E.text}if(o.nodeName(E,"select")){var I=E.selectedIndex,L=[],M=E.options,H=E.type=="select-one";if(I<0){return null}for(var F=H?I:0,J=H?I+1:M.length;F<J;F++){var G=M[F];if(G.selected){K=o(G).val();if(H){return K}L.push(K)}}return L}return(E.value||"").replace(/\r/g,"")}return g}if(typeof K==="number"){K+=""}return this.each(function(){if(this.nodeType!=1){return}if(o.isArray(K)&&/radio|checkbox/.test(this.type)){this.checked=(o.inArray(this.value,K)>=0||o.inArray(this.name,K)>=0)}else{if(o.nodeName(this,"select")){var N=o.makeArray(K);o("option",this).each(function(){this.selected=(o.inArray(this.value,N)>=0||o.inArray(this.text,N)>=0)});if(!N.length){this.selectedIndex=-1}}else{this.value=K}}})},html:function(E){return E===g?(this[0]?this[0].innerHTML.replace(/ jQuery\d+="(?:\d+|null)"/g,""):null):this.empty().append(E)},replaceWith:function(E){return this.after(E).remove()},eq:function(E){return this.slice(E,+E+1)},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(Array.prototype.slice.apply(this,arguments),"slice",Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments).join(","))},map:function(E){return this.pushStack(o.map(this,function(G,F){return E.call(G,F,G)}))},andSelf:function(){return this.add(this.prevObject)},domManip:function(J,M,L){if(this[0]){var I=(this[0].ownerDocument||this[0]).createDocumentFragment(),F=o.clean(J,(this[0].ownerDocument||this[0]),I),H=I.firstChild;if(H){for(var G=0,E=this.length;G<E;G++){L.call(K(this[G],H),this.length>1||G>0?I.cloneNode(true):I)}}if(F){o.each(F,z)}}return this;function K(N,O){return M&&o.nodeName(N,"table")&&o.nodeName(O,"tr")?(N.getElementsByTagName("tbody")[0]||N.appendChild(N.ownerDocument.createElement("tbody"))):N}}};o.fn.init.prototype=o.fn;function z(E,F){if(F.src){o.ajax({url:F.src,async:false,dataType:"script"})}else{o.globalEval(F.text||F.textContent||F.innerHTML||"")}if(F.parentNode){F.parentNode.removeChild(F)}}function e(){return +new Date}o.extend=o.fn.extend=function(){var J=arguments[0]||{},H=1,I=arguments.length,E=false,G;if(typeof J==="boolean"){E=J;J=arguments[1]||{};H=2}if(typeof J!=="object"&&!o.isFunction(J)){J={}}if(I==H){J=this;--H}for(;H<I;H++){if((G=arguments[H])!=null){for(var F in G){var K=J[F],L=G[F];if(J===L){continue}if(E&&L&&typeof L==="object"&&!L.nodeType){J[F]=o.extend(E,K||(L.length!=null?[]:{}),L)}else{if(L!==g){J[F]=L}}}}}return J};var b=/z-?index|font-?weight|opacity|zoom|line-?height/i,q=document.defaultView||{},s=Object.prototype.toString;o.extend({noConflict:function(E){l.$=p;if(E){l.jQuery=y}return o},isFunction:function(E){return s.call(E)==="[object Function]"},isArray:function(E){return s.call(E)==="[object Array]"},isXMLDoc:function(E){return E.nodeType===9&&E.documentElement.nodeName!=="HTML"||!!E.ownerDocument&&o.isXMLDoc(E.ownerDocument)},globalEval:function(G){if(G&&/\S/.test(G)){var F=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement,E=document.createElement("script");E.type="text/javascript";if(o.support.scriptEval){E.appendChild(document.createTextNode(G))}else{E.text=G}F.insertBefore(E,F.firstChild);F.removeChild(E)}},nodeName:function(F,E){return F.nodeName&&F.nodeName.toUpperCase()==E.toUpperCase()},each:function(G,K,F){var E,H=0,I=G.length;if(F){if(I===g){for(E in G){if(K.apply(G[E],F)===false){break}}}else{for(;H<I;){if(K.apply(G[H++],F)===false){break}}}}else{if(I===g){for(E in G){if(K.call(G[E],E,G[E])===false){break}}}else{for(var J=G[0];H<I&&K.call(J,H,J)!==false;J=G[++H]){}}}return G},prop:function(H,I,G,F,E){if(o.isFunction(I)){I=I.call(H,F)}return typeof I==="number"&&G=="curCSS"&&!b.test(E)?I+"px":I},className:{add:function(E,F){o.each((F||"").split(/\s+/),function(G,H){if(E.nodeType==1&&!o.className.has(E.className,H)){E.className+=(E.className?" ":"")+H}})},remove:function(E,F){if(E.nodeType==1){E.className=F!==g?o.grep(E.className.split(/\s+/),function(G){return !o.className.has(F,G)}).join(" "):""}},has:function(F,E){return F&&o.inArray(E,(F.className||F).toString().split(/\s+/))>-1}},swap:function(H,G,I){var E={};for(var F in G){E[F]=H.style[F];H.style[F]=G[F]}I.call(H);for(var F in G){H.style[F]=E[F]}},css:function(H,F,J,E){if(F=="width"||F=="height"){var L,G={position:"absolute",visibility:"hidden",display:"block"},K=F=="width"?["Left","Right"]:["Top","Bottom"];function I(){L=F=="width"?H.offsetWidth:H.offsetHeight;if(E==="border"){return}o.each(K,function(){if(!E){L-=parseFloat(o.curCSS(H,"padding"+this,true))||0}if(E==="margin"){L+=parseFloat(o.curCSS(H,"margin"+this,true))||0}else{L-=parseFloat(o.curCSS(H,"border"+this+"Width",true))||0}})}if(H.offsetWidth!==0){I()}else{o.swap(H,G,I)}return Math.max(0,Math.round(L))}return o.curCSS(H,F,J)},curCSS:function(I,F,G){var L,E=I.style;if(F=="opacity"&&!o.support.opacity){L=o.attr(E,"opacity");return L==""?"1":L}if(F.match(/float/i)){F=w}if(!G&&E&&E[F]){L=E[F]}else{if(q.getComputedStyle){if(F.match(/float/i)){F="float"}F=F.replace(/([A-Z])/g,"-$1").toLowerCase();var M=q.getComputedStyle(I,null);if(M){L=M.getPropertyValue(F)}if(F=="opacity"&&L==""){L="1"}}else{if(I.currentStyle){var J=F.replace(/\-(\w)/g,function(N,O){return O.toUpperCase()});L=I.currentStyle[F]||I.currentStyle[J];if(!/^\d+(px)?$/i.test(L)&&/^\d/.test(L)){var H=E.left,K=I.runtimeStyle.left;I.runtimeStyle.left=I.currentStyle.left;E.left=L||0;L=E.pixelLeft+"px";E.left=H;I.runtimeStyle.left=K}}}}return L},clean:function(F,K,I){K=K||document;if(typeof K.createElement==="undefined"){K=K.ownerDocument||K[0]&&K[0].ownerDocument||document}if(!I&&F.length===1&&typeof F[0]==="string"){var H=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>$/.exec(F[0]);if(H){return[K.createElement(H[1])]}}var G=[],E=[],L=K.createElement("div");o.each(F,function(P,S){if(typeof S==="number"){S+=""}if(!S){return}if(typeof S==="string"){S=S.replace(/(<(\w+)[^>]*?)\/>/g,function(U,V,T){return T.match(/^(abbr|br|col|img|input|link|meta|param|hr|area|embed)$/i)?U:V+"></"+T+">"});var O=S.replace(/^\s+/,"").substring(0,10).toLowerCase();var Q=!O.indexOf("<opt")&&[1,"<select multiple='multiple'>","</select>"]||!O.indexOf("<leg")&&[1,"<fieldset>","</fieldset>"]||O.match(/^<(thead|tbody|tfoot|colg|cap)/)&&[1,"<table>","</table>"]||!O.indexOf("<tr")&&[2,"<table><tbody>","</tbody></table>"]||(!O.indexOf("<td")||!O.indexOf("<th"))&&[3,"<table><tbody><tr>","</tr></tbody></table>"]||!O.indexOf("<col")&&[2,"<table><tbody></tbody><colgroup>","</colgroup></table>"]||!o.support.htmlSerialize&&[1,"div<div>","</div>"]||[0,"",""];L.innerHTML=Q[1]+S+Q[2];while(Q[0]--){L=L.lastChild}if(!o.support.tbody){var R=/<tbody/i.test(S),N=!O.indexOf("<table")&&!R?L.firstChild&&L.firstChild.childNodes:Q[1]=="<table>"&&!R?L.childNodes:[];for(var M=N.length-1;M>=0;--M){if(o.nodeName(N[M],"tbody")&&!N[M].childNodes.length){N[M].parentNode.removeChild(N[M])}}}if(!o.support.leadingWhitespace&&/^\s/.test(S)){L.insertBefore(K.createTextNode(S.match(/^\s*/)[0]),L.firstChild)}S=o.makeArray(L.childNodes)}if(S.nodeType){G.push(S)}else{G=o.merge(G,S)}});if(I){for(var J=0;G[J];J++){if(o.nodeName(G[J],"script")&&(!G[J].type||G[J].type.toLowerCase()==="text/javascript")){E.push(G[J].parentNode?G[J].parentNode.removeChild(G[J]):G[J])}else{if(G[J].nodeType===1){G.splice.apply(G,[J+1,0].concat(o.makeArray(G[J].getElementsByTagName("script"))))}I.appendChild(G[J])}}return E}return G},attr:function(J,G,K){if(!J||J.nodeType==3||J.nodeType==8){return g}var H=!o.isXMLDoc(J),L=K!==g;G=H&&o.props[G]||G;if(J.tagName){var F=/href|src|style/.test(G);if(G=="selected"&&J.parentNode){J.parentNode.selectedIndex}if(G in J&&H&&!F){if(L){if(G=="type"&&o.nodeName(J,"input")&&J.parentNode){throw"type property can't be changed"}J[G]=K}if(o.nodeName(J,"form")&&J.getAttributeNode(G)){return J.getAttributeNode(G).nodeValue}if(G=="tabIndex"){var I=J.getAttributeNode("tabIndex");return I&&I.specified?I.value:J.nodeName.match(/(button|input|object|select|textarea)/i)?0:J.nodeName.match(/^(a|area)$/i)&&J.href?0:g}return J[G]}if(!o.support.style&&H&&G=="style"){return o.attr(J.style,"cssText",K)}if(L){J.setAttribute(G,""+K)}var E=!o.support.hrefNormalized&&H&&F?J.getAttribute(G,2):J.getAttribute(G);return E===null?g:E}if(!o.support.opacity&&G=="opacity"){if(L){J.zoom=1;J.filter=(J.filter||"").replace(/alpha\([^)]*\)/,"")+(parseInt(K)+""=="NaN"?"":"alpha(opacity="+K*100+")")}return J.filter&&J.filter.indexOf("opacity=")>=0?(parseFloat(J.filter.match(/opacity=([^)]*)/)[1])/100)+"":""}G=G.replace(/-([a-z])/ig,function(M,N){return N.toUpperCase()});if(L){J[G]=K}return J[G]},trim:function(E){return(E||"").replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,"")},makeArray:function(G){var E=[];if(G!=null){var F=G.length;if(F==null||typeof G==="string"||o.isFunction(G)||G.setInterval){E[0]=G}else{while(F){E[--F]=G[F]}}}return E},inArray:function(G,H){for(var E=0,F=H.length;E<F;E++){if(H[E]===G){return E}}return -1},merge:function(H,E){var F=0,G,I=H.length;if(!o.support.getAll){while((G=E[F++])!=null){if(G.nodeType!=8){H[I++]=G}}}else{while((G=E[F++])!=null){H[I++]=G}}return H},unique:function(K){var F=[],E={};try{for(var G=0,H=K.length;G<H;G++){var J=o.data(K[G]);if(!E[J]){E[J]=true;F.push(K[G])}}}catch(I){F=K}return F},grep:function(F,J,E){var G=[];for(var H=0,I=F.length;H<I;H++){if(!E!=!J(F[H],H)){G.push(F[H])}}return G},map:function(E,J){var F=[];for(var G=0,H=E.length;G<H;G++){var I=J(E[G],G);if(I!=null){F[F.length]=I}}return F.concat.apply([],F)}});var C=navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();o.browser={version:(C.match(/.+(?:rv|it|ra|ie)[\/: ]([\d.]+)/)||[0,"0"])[1],safari:/webkit/.test(C),opera:/opera/.test(C),msie:/msie/.test(C)&&!/opera/.test(C),mozilla:/mozilla/.test(C)&&!/(compatible|webkit)/.test(C)};o.each({parent:function(E){return E.parentNode},parents:function(E){return o.dir(E,"parentNode")},next:function(E){return o.nth(E,2,"nextSibling")},prev:function(E){return o.nth(E,2,"previousSibling")},nextAll:function(E){return o.dir(E,"nextSibling")},prevAll:function(E){return o.dir(E,"previousSibling")},siblings:function(E){return o.sibling(E.parentNode.firstChild,E)},children:function(E){return o.sibling(E.firstChild)},contents:function(E){return o.nodeName(E,"iframe")?E.contentDocument||E.contentWindow.document:o.makeArray(E.childNodes)}},function(E,F){o.fn[E]=function(G){var H=o.map(this,F);if(G&&typeof G=="string"){H=o.multiFilter(G,H)}return this.pushStack(o.unique(H),E,G)}});o.each({appendTo:"append",prependTo:"prepend",insertBefore:"before",insertAfter:"after",replaceAll:"replaceWith"},function(E,F){o.fn[E]=function(G){var J=[],L=o(G);for(var K=0,H=L.length;K<H;K++){var I=(K>0?this.clone(true):this).get();o.fn[F].apply(o(L[K]),I);J=J.concat(I)}return this.pushStack(J,E,G)}});o.each({removeAttr:function(E){o.attr(this,E,"");if(this.nodeType==1){this.removeAttribute(E)}},addClass:function(E){o.className.add(this,E)},removeClass:function(E){o.className.remove(this,E)},toggleClass:function(F,E){if(typeof E!=="boolean"){E=!o.className.has(this,F)}o.className[E?"add":"remove"](this,F)},remove:function(E){if(!E||o.filter(E,[this]).length){o("*",this).add([this]).each(function(){o.event.remove(this);o.removeData(this)});if(this.parentNode){this.parentNode.removeChild(this)}}},empty:function(){o(this).children().remove();while(this.firstChild){this.removeChild(this.firstChild)}}},function(E,F){o.fn[E]=function(){return this.each(F,arguments)}});function j(E,F){return E[0]&&parseInt(o.curCSS(E[0],F,true),10)||0}var h="jQuery"+e(),v=0,A={};o.extend({cache:{},data:function(F,E,G){F=F==l?A:F;var H=F[h];if(!H){H=F[h]=++v}if(E&&!o.cache[H]){o.cache[H]={}}if(G!==g){o.cache[H][E]=G}return E?o.cache[H][E]:H},removeData:function(F,E){F=F==l?A:F;var H=F[h];if(E){if(o.cache[H]){delete o.cache[H][E];E="";for(E in o.cache[H]){break}if(!E){o.removeData(F)}}}else{try{delete F[h]}catch(G){if(F.removeAttribute){F.removeAttribute(h)}}delete o.cache[H]}},queue:function(F,E,H){if(F){E=(E||"fx")+"queue";var G=o.data(F,E);if(!G||o.isArray(H)){G=o.data(F,E,o.makeArray(H))}else{if(H){G.push(H)}}}return G},dequeue:function(H,G){var E=o.queue(H,G),F=E.shift();if(!G||G==="fx"){F=E[0]}if(F!==g){F.call(H)}}});o.fn.extend({data:function(E,G){var H=E.split(".");H[1]=H[1]?"."+H[1]:"";if(G===g){var F=this.triggerHandler("getData"+H[1]+"!",[H[0]]);if(F===g&&this.length){F=o.data(this[0],E)}return F===g&&H[1]?this.data(H[0]):F}else{return this.trigger("setData"+H[1]+"!",[H[0],G]).each(function(){o.data(this,E,G)})}},removeData:function(E){return this.each(function(){o.removeData(this,E)})},queue:function(E,F){if(typeof E!=="string"){F=E;E="fx"}if(F===g){return o.queue(this[0],E)}return this.each(function(){var G=o.queue(this,E,F);if(E=="fx"&&G.length==1){G[0].call(this)}})},dequeue:function(E){return this.each(function(){o.dequeue(this,E)})}});
/*
 * Sizzle CSS Selector Engine - v0.9.3
 *  Copyright 2009, The Dojo Foundation
 *  Released under the MIT, BSD, and GPL Licenses.
 *  More information: http://sizzlejs.com/
 */
(function(){var R=/((?:\((?:\([^()]+\)|[^()]+)+\)|\[(?:\[[^[\]]*\]|['"][^'"]*['"]|[^[\]'"]+)+\]|\\.|[^ >+~,(\[\\]+)+|[>+~])(\s*,\s*)?/g,L=0,H=Object.prototype.toString;var F=function(Y,U,ab,ac){ab=ab||[];U=U||document;if(U.nodeType!==1&&U.nodeType!==9){return[]}if(!Y||typeof Y!=="string"){return ab}var Z=[],W,af,ai,T,ad,V,X=true;R.lastIndex=0;while((W=R.exec(Y))!==null){Z.push(W[1]);if(W[2]){V=RegExp.rightContext;break}}if(Z.length>1&&M.exec(Y)){if(Z.length===2&&I.relative[Z[0]]){af=J(Z[0]+Z[1],U)}else{af=I.relative[Z[0]]?[U]:F(Z.shift(),U);while(Z.length){Y=Z.shift();if(I.relative[Y]){Y+=Z.shift()}af=J(Y,af)}}}else{var ae=ac?{expr:Z.pop(),set:E(ac)}:F.find(Z.pop(),Z.length===1&&U.parentNode?U.parentNode:U,Q(U));af=F.filter(ae.expr,ae.set);if(Z.length>0){ai=E(af)}else{X=false}while(Z.length){var ah=Z.pop(),ag=ah;if(!I.relative[ah]){ah=""}else{ag=Z.pop()}if(ag==null){ag=U}I.relative[ah](ai,ag,Q(U))}}if(!ai){ai=af}if(!ai){throw"Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+(ah||Y)}if(H.call(ai)==="[object Array]"){if(!X){ab.push.apply(ab,ai)}else{if(U.nodeType===1){for(var aa=0;ai[aa]!=null;aa++){if(ai[aa]&&(ai[aa]===true||ai[aa].nodeType===1&&K(U,ai[aa]))){ab.push(af[aa])}}}else{for(var aa=0;ai[aa]!=null;aa++){if(ai[aa]&&ai[aa].nodeType===1){ab.push(af[aa])}}}}}else{E(ai,ab)}if(V){F(V,U,ab,ac);if(G){hasDuplicate=false;ab.sort(G);if(hasDuplicate){for(var aa=1;aa<ab.length;aa++){if(ab[aa]===ab[aa-1]){ab.splice(aa--,1)}}}}}return ab};F.matches=function(T,U){return F(T,null,null,U)};F.find=function(aa,T,ab){var Z,X;if(!aa){return[]}for(var W=0,V=I.order.length;W<V;W++){var Y=I.order[W],X;if((X=I.match[Y].exec(aa))){var U=RegExp.leftContext;if(U.substr(U.length-1)!=="\\"){X[1]=(X[1]||"").replace(/\\/g,"");Z=I.find[Y](X,T,ab);if(Z!=null){aa=aa.replace(I.match[Y],"");break}}}}if(!Z){Z=T.getElementsByTagName("*")}return{set:Z,expr:aa}};F.filter=function(ad,ac,ag,W){var V=ad,ai=[],aa=ac,Y,T,Z=ac&&ac[0]&&Q(ac[0]);while(ad&&ac.length){for(var ab in I.filter){if((Y=I.match[ab].exec(ad))!=null){var U=I.filter[ab],ah,af;T=false;if(aa==ai){ai=[]}if(I.preFilter[ab]){Y=I.preFilter[ab](Y,aa,ag,ai,W,Z);if(!Y){T=ah=true}else{if(Y===true){continue}}}if(Y){for(var X=0;(af=aa[X])!=null;X++){if(af){ah=U(af,Y,X,aa);var ae=W^!!ah;if(ag&&ah!=null){if(ae){T=true}else{aa[X]=false}}else{if(ae){ai.push(af);T=true}}}}}if(ah!==g){if(!ag){aa=ai}ad=ad.replace(I.match[ab],"");if(!T){return[]}break}}}if(ad==V){if(T==null){throw"Syntax error, unrecognized expression: "+ad}else{break}}V=ad}return aa};var I=F.selectors={order:["ID","NAME","TAG"],match:{ID:/#((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF_-]|\\.)+)/,CLASS:/\.((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF_-]|\\.)+)/,NAME:/\[name=['"]*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF_-]|\\.)+)['"]*\]/,ATTR:/\[\s*((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF_-]|\\.)+)\s*(?:(\S?=)\s*(['"]*)(.*?)\3|)\s*\]/,TAG:/^((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF\*_-]|\\.)+)/,CHILD:/:(only|nth|last|first)-child(?:\((even|odd|[\dn+-]*)\))?/,POS:/:(nth|eq|gt|lt|first|last|even|odd)(?:\((\d*)\))?(?=[^-]|$)/,PSEUDO:/:((?:[\w\u00c0-\uFFFF_-]|\\.)+)(?:\((['"]*)((?:\([^\)]+\)|[^\2\(\)]*)+)\2\))?/},attrMap:{"class":"className","for":"htmlFor"},attrHandle:{href:function(T){return T.getAttribute("href")}},relative:{"+":function(aa,T,Z){var X=typeof T==="string",ab=X&&!/\W/.test(T),Y=X&&!ab;if(ab&&!Z){T=T.toUpperCase()}for(var W=0,V=aa.length,U;W<V;W++){if((U=aa[W])){while((U=U.previousSibling)&&U.nodeType!==1){}aa[W]=Y||U&&U.nodeName===T?U||false:U===T}}if(Y){F.filter(T,aa,true)}},">":function(Z,U,aa){var X=typeof U==="string";if(X&&!/\W/.test(U)){U=aa?U:U.toUpperCase();for(var V=0,T=Z.length;V<T;V++){var Y=Z[V];if(Y){var W=Y.parentNode;Z[V]=W.nodeName===U?W:false}}}else{for(var V=0,T=Z.length;V<T;V++){var Y=Z[V];if(Y){Z[V]=X?Y.parentNode:Y.parentNode===U}}if(X){F.filter(U,Z,true)}}},"":function(W,U,Y){var V=L++,T=S;if(!U.match(/\W/)){var X=U=Y?U:U.toUpperCase();T=P}T("parentNode",U,V,W,X,Y)},"~":function(W,U,Y){var V=L++,T=S;if(typeof U==="string"&&!U.match(/\W/)){var X=U=Y?U:U.toUpperCase();T=P}T("previousSibling",U,V,W,X,Y)}},find:{ID:function(U,V,W){if(typeof V.getElementById!=="undefined"&&!W){var T=V.getElementById(U[1]);return T?[T]:[]}},NAME:function(V,Y,Z){if(typeof Y.getElementsByName!=="undefined"){var U=[],X=Y.getElementsByName(V[1]);for(var W=0,T=X.length;W<T;W++){if(X[W].getAttribute("name")===V[1]){U.push(X[W])}}return U.length===0?null:U}},TAG:function(T,U){return U.getElementsByTagName(T[1])}},preFilter:{CLASS:function(W,U,V,T,Z,aa){W=" "+W[1].replace(/\\/g,"")+" ";if(aa){return W}for(var X=0,Y;(Y=U[X])!=null;X++){if(Y){if(Z^(Y.className&&(" "+Y.className+" ").indexOf(W)>=0)){if(!V){T.push(Y)}}else{if(V){U[X]=false}}}}return false},ID:function(T){return T[1].replace(/\\/g,"")},TAG:function(U,T){for(var V=0;T[V]===false;V++){}return T[V]&&Q(T[V])?U[1]:U[1].toUpperCase()},CHILD:function(T){if(T[1]=="nth"){var U=/(-?)(\d*)n((?:\+|-)?\d*)/.exec(T[2]=="even"&&"2n"||T[2]=="odd"&&"2n+1"||!/\D/.test(T[2])&&"0n+"+T[2]||T[2]);T[2]=(U[1]+(U[2]||1))-0;T[3]=U[3]-0}T[0]=L++;return T},ATTR:function(X,U,V,T,Y,Z){var W=X[1].replace(/\\/g,"");if(!Z&&I.attrMap[W]){X[1]=I.attrMap[W]}if(X[2]==="~="){X[4]=" "+X[4]+" "}return X},PSEUDO:function(X,U,V,T,Y){if(X[1]==="not"){if(X[3].match(R).length>1||/^\w/.test(X[3])){X[3]=F(X[3],null,null,U)}else{var W=F.filter(X[3],U,V,true^Y);if(!V){T.push.apply(T,W)}return false}}else{if(I.match.POS.test(X[0])||I.match.CHILD.test(X[0])){return true}}return X},POS:function(T){T.unshift(true);return T}},filters:{enabled:function(T){return T.disabled===false&&T.type!=="hidden"},disabled:function(T){return T.disabled===true},checked:function(T){return T.checked===true},selected:function(T){T.parentNode.selectedIndex;return T.selected===true},parent:function(T){return !!T.firstChild},empty:function(T){return !T.firstChild},has:function(V,U,T){return !!F(T[3],V).length},header:function(T){return/h\d/i.test(T.nodeName)},text:function(T){return"text"===T.type},radio:function(T){return"radio"===T.type},checkbox:function(T){return"checkbox"===T.type},file:function(T){return"file"===T.type},password:function(T){return"password"===T.type},submit:function(T){return"submit"===T.type},image:function(T){return"image"===T.type},reset:function(T){return"reset"===T.type},button:function(T){return"button"===T.type||T.nodeName.toUpperCase()==="BUTTON"},input:function(T){return/input|select|textarea|button/i.test(T.nodeName)}},setFilters:{first:function(U,T){return T===0},last:function(V,U,T,W){return U===W.length-1},even:function(U,T){return T%2===0},odd:function(U,T){return T%2===1},lt:function(V,U,T){return U<T[3]-0},gt:function(V,U,T){return U>T[3]-0},nth:function(V,U,T){return T[3]-0==U},eq:function(V,U,T){return T[3]-0==U}},filter:{PSEUDO:function(Z,V,W,aa){var U=V[1],X=I.filters[U];if(X){return X(Z,W,V,aa)}else{if(U==="contains"){return(Z.textContent||Z.innerText||"").indexOf(V[3])>=0}else{if(U==="not"){var Y=V[3];for(var W=0,T=Y.length;W<T;W++){if(Y[W]===Z){return false}}return true}}}},CHILD:function(T,W){var Z=W[1],U=T;switch(Z){case"only":case"first":while(U=U.previousSibling){if(U.nodeType===1){return false}}if(Z=="first"){return true}U=T;case"last":while(U=U.nextSibling){if(U.nodeType===1){return false}}return true;case"nth":var V=W[2],ac=W[3];if(V==1&&ac==0){return true}var Y=W[0],ab=T.parentNode;if(ab&&(ab.sizcache!==Y||!T.nodeIndex)){var X=0;for(U=ab.firstChild;U;U=U.nextSibling){if(U.nodeType===1){U.nodeIndex=++X}}ab.sizcache=Y}var aa=T.nodeIndex-ac;if(V==0){return aa==0}else{return(aa%V==0&&aa/V>=0)}}},ID:function(U,T){return U.nodeType===1&&U.getAttribute("id")===T},TAG:function(U,T){return(T==="*"&&U.nodeType===1)||U.nodeName===T},CLASS:function(U,T){return(" "+(U.className||U.getAttribute("class"))+" ").indexOf(T)>-1},ATTR:function(Y,W){var V=W[1],T=I.attrHandle[V]?I.attrHandle[V](Y):Y[V]!=null?Y[V]:Y.getAttribute(V),Z=T+"",X=W[2],U=W[4];return T==null?X==="!=":X==="="?Z===U:X==="*="?Z.indexOf(U)>=0:X==="~="?(" "+Z+" ").indexOf(U)>=0:!U?Z&&T!==false:X==="!="?Z!=U:X==="^="?Z.indexOf(U)===0:X==="$="?Z.substr(Z.length-U.length)===U:X==="|="?Z===U||Z.substr(0,U.length+1)===U+"-":false},POS:function(X,U,V,Y){var T=U[2],W=I.setFilters[T];if(W){return W(X,V,U,Y)}}}};var M=I.match.POS;for(var O in I.match){I.match[O]=RegExp(I.match[O].source+/(?![^\[]*\])(?![^\(]*\))/.source)}var E=function(U,T){U=Array.prototype.slice.call(U);if(T){T.push.apply(T,U);return T}return U};try{Array.prototype.slice.call(document.documentElement.childNodes)}catch(N){E=function(X,W){var U=W||[];if(H.call(X)==="[object Array]"){Array.prototype.push.apply(U,X)}else{if(typeof X.length==="number"){for(var V=0,T=X.length;V<T;V++){U.push(X[V])}}else{for(var V=0;X[V];V++){U.push(X[V])}}}return U}}var G;if(document.documentElement.compareDocumentPosition){G=function(U,T){var V=U.compareDocumentPosition(T)&4?-1:U===T?0:1;if(V===0){hasDuplicate=true}return V}}else{if("sourceIndex" in document.documentElement){G=function(U,T){var V=U.sourceIndex-T.sourceIndex;if(V===0){hasDuplicate=true}return V}}else{if(document.createRange){G=function(W,U){var V=W.ownerDocument.createRange(),T=U.ownerDocument.createRange();V.selectNode(W);V.collapse(true);T.selectNode(U);T.collapse(true);var X=V.compareBoundaryPoints(Range.START_TO_END,T);if(X===0){hasDuplicate=true}return X}}}}(function(){var U=document.createElement("form"),V="script"+(new Date).getTime();U.innerHTML="<input name='"+V+"'/>";var T=document.documentElement;T.insertBefore(U,T.firstChild);if(!!document.getElementById(V)){I.find.ID=function(X,Y,Z){if(typeof Y.getElementById!=="undefined"&&!Z){var W=Y.getElementById(X[1]);return W?W.id===X[1]||typeof W.getAttributeNode!=="undefined"&&W.getAttributeNode("id").nodeValue===X[1]?[W]:g:[]}};I.filter.ID=function(Y,W){var X=typeof Y.getAttributeNode!=="undefined"&&Y.getAttributeNode("id");return Y.nodeType===1&&X&&X.nodeValue===W}}T.removeChild(U)})();(function(){var T=document.createElement("div");T.appendChild(document.createComment(""));if(T.getElementsByTagName("*").length>0){I.find.TAG=function(U,Y){var X=Y.getElementsByTagName(U[1]);if(U[1]==="*"){var W=[];for(var V=0;X[V];V++){if(X[V].nodeType===1){W.push(X[V])}}X=W}return X}}T.innerHTML="<a href='#'></a>";if(T.firstChild&&typeof T.firstChild.getAttribute!=="undefined"&&T.firstChild.getAttribute("href")!=="#"){I.attrHandle.href=function(U){return U.getAttribute("href",2)}}})();if(document.querySelectorAll){(function(){var T=F,U=document.createElement("div");U.innerHTML="<p class='TEST'></p>";if(U.querySelectorAll&&U.querySelectorAll(".TEST").length===0){return}F=function(Y,X,V,W){X=X||document;if(!W&&X.nodeType===9&&!Q(X)){try{return E(X.querySelectorAll(Y),V)}catch(Z){}}return T(Y,X,V,W)};F.find=T.find;F.filter=T.filter;F.selectors=T.selectors;F.matches=T.matches})()}if(document.getElementsByClassName&&document.documentElement.getElementsByClassName){(function(){var T=document.createElement("div");T.innerHTML="<div class='test e'></div><div class='test'></div>";if(T.getElementsByClassName("e").length===0){return}T.lastChild.className="e";if(T.getElementsByClassName("e").length===1){return}I.order.splice(1,0,"CLASS");I.find.CLASS=function(U,V,W){if(typeof V.getElementsByClassName!=="undefined"&&!W){return V.getElementsByClassName(U[1])}}})()}function P(U,Z,Y,ad,aa,ac){var ab=U=="previousSibling"&&!ac;for(var W=0,V=ad.length;W<V;W++){var T=ad[W];if(T){if(ab&&T.nodeType===1){T.sizcache=Y;T.sizset=W}T=T[U];var X=false;while(T){if(T.sizcache===Y){X=ad[T.sizset];break}if(T.nodeType===1&&!ac){T.sizcache=Y;T.sizset=W}if(T.nodeName===Z){X=T;break}T=T[U]}ad[W]=X}}}function S(U,Z,Y,ad,aa,ac){var ab=U=="previousSibling"&&!ac;for(var W=0,V=ad.length;W<V;W++){var T=ad[W];if(T){if(ab&&T.nodeType===1){T.sizcache=Y;T.sizset=W}T=T[U];var X=false;while(T){if(T.sizcache===Y){X=ad[T.sizset];break}if(T.nodeType===1){if(!ac){T.sizcache=Y;T.sizset=W}if(typeof Z!=="string"){if(T===Z){X=true;break}}else{if(F.filter(Z,[T]).length>0){X=T;break}}}T=T[U]}ad[W]=X}}}var K=document.compareDocumentPosition?function(U,T){return U.compareDocumentPosition(T)&16}:function(U,T){return U!==T&&(U.contains?U.contains(T):true)};var Q=function(T){return T.nodeType===9&&T.documentElement.nodeName!=="HTML"||!!T.ownerDocument&&Q(T.ownerDocument)};var J=function(T,aa){var W=[],X="",Y,V=aa.nodeType?[aa]:aa;while((Y=I.match.PSEUDO.exec(T))){X+=Y[0];T=T.replace(I.match.PSEUDO,"")}T=I.relative[T]?T+"*":T;for(var Z=0,U=V.length;Z<U;Z++){F(T,V[Z],W)}return F.filter(X,W)};o.find=F;o.filter=F.filter;o.expr=F.selectors;o.expr[":"]=o.expr.filters;F.selectors.filters.hidden=function(T){return T.offsetWidth===0||T.offsetHeight===0};F.selectors.filters.visible=function(T){return T.offsetWidth>0||T.offsetHeight>0};F.selectors.filters.animated=function(T){return o.grep(o.timers,function(U){return T===U.elem}).length};o.multiFilter=function(V,T,U){if(U){V=":not("+V+")"}return F.matches(V,T)};o.dir=function(V,U){var T=[],W=V[U];while(W&&W!=document){if(W.nodeType==1){T.push(W)}W=W[U]}return T};o.nth=function(X,T,V,W){T=T||1;var U=0;for(;X;X=X[V]){if(X.nodeType==1&&++U==T){break}}return X};o.sibling=function(V,U){var T=[];for(;V;V=V.nextSibling){if(V.nodeType==1&&V!=U){T.push(V)}}return T};return;l.Sizzle=F})();o.event={add:function(I,F,H,K){if(I.nodeType==3||I.nodeType==8){return}if(I.setInterval&&I!=l){I=l}if(!H.guid){H.guid=this.guid++}if(K!==g){var G=H;H=this.proxy(G);H.data=K}var E=o.data(I,"events")||o.data(I,"events",{}),J=o.data(I,"handle")||o.data(I,"handle",function(){return typeof o!=="undefined"&&!o.event.triggered?o.event.handle.apply(arguments.callee.elem,arguments):g});J.elem=I;o.each(F.split(/\s+/),function(M,N){var O=N.split(".");N=O.shift();H.type=O.slice().sort().join(".");var L=E[N];if(o.event.specialAll[N]){o.event.specialAll[N].setup.call(I,K,O)}if(!L){L=E[N]={};if(!o.event.special[N]||o.event.special[N].setup.call(I,K,O)===false){if(I.addEventListener){I.addEventListener(N,J,false)}else{if(I.attachEvent){I.attachEvent("on"+N,J)}}}}L[H.guid]=H;o.event.global[N]=true});I=null},guid:1,global:{},remove:function(K,H,J){if(K.nodeType==3||K.nodeType==8){return}var G=o.data(K,"events"),F,E;if(G){if(H===g||(typeof H==="string"&&H.charAt(0)==".")){for(var I in G){this.remove(K,I+(H||""))}}else{if(H.type){J=H.handler;H=H.type}o.each(H.split(/\s+/),function(M,O){var Q=O.split(".");O=Q.shift();var N=RegExp("(^|\\.)"+Q.slice().sort().join(".*\\.")+"(\\.|$)");if(G[O]){if(J){delete G[O][J.guid]}else{for(var P in G[O]){if(N.test(G[O][P].type)){delete G[O][P]}}}if(o.event.specialAll[O]){o.event.specialAll[O].teardown.call(K,Q)}for(F in G[O]){break}if(!F){if(!o.event.special[O]||o.event.special[O].teardown.call(K,Q)===false){if(K.removeEventListener){K.removeEventListener(O,o.data(K,"handle"),false)}else{if(K.detachEvent){K.detachEvent("on"+O,o.data(K,"handle"))}}}F=null;delete G[O]}}})}for(F in G){break}if(!F){var L=o.data(K,"handle");if(L){L.elem=null}o.removeData(K,"events");o.removeData(K,"handle")}}},trigger:function(I,K,H,E){var G=I.type||I;if(!E){I=typeof I==="object"?I[h]?I:o.extend(o.Event(G),I):o.Event(G);if(G.indexOf("!")>=0){I.type=G=G.slice(0,-1);I.exclusive=true}if(!H){I.stopPropagation();if(this.global[G]){o.each(o.cache,function(){if(this.events&&this.events[G]){o.event.trigger(I,K,this.handle.elem)}})}}if(!H||H.nodeType==3||H.nodeType==8){return g}I.result=g;I.target=H;K=o.makeArray(K);K.unshift(I)}I.currentTarget=H;var J=o.data(H,"handle");if(J){J.apply(H,K)}if((!H[G]||(o.nodeName(H,"a")&&G=="click"))&&H["on"+G]&&H["on"+G].apply(H,K)===false){I.result=false}if(!E&&H[G]&&!I.isDefaultPrevented()&&!(o.nodeName(H,"a")&&G=="click")){this.triggered=true;try{H[G]()}catch(L){}}this.triggered=false;if(!I.isPropagationStopped()){var F=H.parentNode||H.ownerDocument;if(F){o.event.trigger(I,K,F,true)}}},handle:function(K){var J,E;K=arguments[0]=o.event.fix(K||l.event);K.currentTarget=this;var L=K.type.split(".");K.type=L.shift();J=!L.length&&!K.exclusive;var I=RegExp("(^|\\.)"+L.slice().sort().join(".*\\.")+"(\\.|$)");E=(o.data(this,"events")||{})[K.type];for(var G in E){var H=E[G];if(J||I.test(H.type)){K.handler=H;K.data=H.data;var F=H.apply(this,arguments);if(F!==g){K.result=F;if(F===false){K.preventDefault();K.stopPropagation()}}if(K.isImmediatePropagationStopped()){break}}}},props:"altKey attrChange attrName bubbles button cancelable charCode clientX clientY ctrlKey currentTarget data detail eventPhase fromElement handler keyCode metaKey newValue originalTarget pageX pageY prevValue relatedNode relatedTarget screenX screenY shiftKey srcElement target toElement view wheelDelta which".split(" "),fix:function(H){if(H[h]){return H}var F=H;H=o.Event(F);for(var G=this.props.length,J;G;){J=this.props[--G];H[J]=F[J]}if(!H.target){H.target=H.srcElement||document}if(H.target.nodeType==3){H.target=H.target.parentNode}if(!H.relatedTarget&&H.fromElement){H.relatedTarget=H.fromElement==H.target?H.toElement:H.fromElement}if(H.pageX==null&&H.clientX!=null){var I=document.documentElement,E=document.body;H.pageX=H.clientX+(I&&I.scrollLeft||E&&E.scrollLeft||0)-(I.clientLeft||0);H.pageY=H.clientY+(I&&I.scrollTop||E&&E.scrollTop||0)-(I.clientTop||0)}if(!H.which&&((H.charCode||H.charCode===0)?H.charCode:H.keyCode)){H.which=H.charCode||H.keyCode}if(!H.metaKey&&H.ctrlKey){H.metaKey=H.ctrlKey}if(!H.which&&H.button){H.which=(H.button&1?1:(H.button&2?3:(H.button&4?2:0)))}return H},proxy:function(F,E){E=E||function(){return F.apply(this,arguments)};E.guid=F.guid=F.guid||E.guid||this.guid++;return E},special:{ready:{setup:B,teardown:function(){}}},specialAll:{live:{setup:function(E,F){o.event.add(this,F[0],c)},teardown:function(G){if(G.length){var E=0,F=RegExp("(^|\\.)"+G[0]+"(\\.|$)");o.each((o.data(this,"events").live||{}),function(){if(F.test(this.type)){E++}});if(E<1){o.event.remove(this,G[0],c)}}}}}};o.Event=function(E){if(!this.preventDefault){return new o.Event(E)}if(E&&E.type){this.originalEvent=E;this.type=E.type}else{this.type=E}this.timeStamp=e();this[h]=true};function k(){return false}function u(){return true}o.Event.prototype={preventDefault:function(){this.isDefaultPrevented=u;var E=this.originalEvent;if(!E){return}if(E.preventDefault){E.preventDefault()}E.returnValue=false},stopPropagation:function(){this.isPropagationStopped=u;var E=this.originalEvent;if(!E){return}if(E.stopPropagation){E.stopPropagation()}E.cancelBubble=true},stopImmediatePropagation:function(){this.isImmediatePropagationStopped=u;this.stopPropagation()},isDefaultPrevented:k,isPropagationStopped:k,isImmediatePropagationStopped:k};var a=function(F){var E=F.relatedTarget;while(E&&E!=this){try{E=E.parentNode}catch(G){E=this}}if(E!=this){F.type=F.data;o.event.handle.apply(this,arguments)}};o.each({mouseover:"mouseenter",mouseout:"mouseleave"},function(F,E){o.event.special[E]={setup:function(){o.event.add(this,F,a,E)},teardown:function(){o.event.remove(this,F,a)}}});o.fn.extend({bind:function(F,G,E){return F=="unload"?this.one(F,G,E):this.each(function(){o.event.add(this,F,E||G,E&&G)})},one:function(G,H,F){var E=o.event.proxy(F||H,function(I){o(this).unbind(I,E);return(F||H).apply(this,arguments)});return this.each(function(){o.event.add(this,G,E,F&&H)})},unbind:function(F,E){return this.each(function(){o.event.remove(this,F,E)})},trigger:function(E,F){return this.each(function(){o.event.trigger(E,F,this)})},triggerHandler:function(E,G){if(this[0]){var F=o.Event(E);F.preventDefault();F.stopPropagation();o.event.trigger(F,G,this[0]);return F.result}},toggle:function(G){var E=arguments,F=1;while(F<E.length){o.event.proxy(G,E[F++])}return this.click(o.event.proxy(G,function(H){this.lastToggle=(this.lastToggle||0)%F;H.preventDefault();return E[this.lastToggle++].apply(this,arguments)||false}))},hover:function(E,F){return this.mouseenter(E).mouseleave(F)},ready:function(E){B();if(o.isReady){E.call(document,o)}else{o.readyList.push(E)}return this},live:function(G,F){var E=o.event.proxy(F);E.guid+=this.selector+G;o(document).bind(i(G,this.selector),this.selector,E);return this},die:function(F,E){o(document).unbind(i(F,this.selector),E?{guid:E.guid+this.selector+F}:null);return this}});function c(H){var E=RegExp("(^|\\.)"+H.type+"(\\.|$)"),G=true,F=[];o.each(o.data(this,"events").live||[],function(I,J){if(E.test(J.type)){var K=o(H.target).closest(J.data)[0];if(K){F.push({elem:K,fn:J})}}});F.sort(function(J,I){return o.data(J.elem,"closest")-o.data(I.elem,"closest")});o.each(F,function(){if(this.fn.call(this.elem,H,this.fn.data)===false){return(G=false)}});return G}function i(F,E){return["live",F,E.replace(/\./g,"`").replace(/ /g,"|")].join(".")}o.extend({isReady:false,readyList:[],ready:function(){if(!o.isReady){o.isReady=true;if(o.readyList){o.each(o.readyList,function(){this.call(document,o)});o.readyList=null}o(document).triggerHandler("ready")}}});var x=false;function B(){if(x){return}x=true;if(document.addEventListener){document.addEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",function(){document.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",arguments.callee,false);o.ready()},false)}else{if(document.attachEvent){document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",function(){if(document.readyState==="complete"){document.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",arguments.callee);o.ready()}});if(document.documentElement.doScroll&&l==l.top){(function(){if(o.isReady){return}try{document.documentElement.doScroll("left")}catch(E){setTimeout(arguments.callee,0);return}o.ready()})()}}}o.event.add(l,"load",o.ready)}o.each(("blur,focus,load,resize,scroll,unload,click,dblclick,mousedown,mouseup,mousemove,mouseover,mouseout,mouseenter,mouseleave,change,select,submit,keydown,keypress,keyup,error").split(","),function(F,E){o.fn[E]=function(G){return G?this.bind(E,G):this.trigger(E)}});o(l).bind("unload",function(){for(var E in o.cache){if(E!=1&&o.cache[E].handle){o.event.remove(o.cache[E].handle.elem)}}});(function(){o.support={};var F=document.documentElement,G=document.createElement("script"),K=document.createElement("div"),J="script"+(new Date).getTime();K.style.display="none";K.innerHTML='   <link/><table></table><a href="/a" style="color:red;float:left;opacity:.5;">a</a><select><option>text</option></select><object><param/></object>';var H=K.getElementsByTagName("*"),E=K.getElementsByTagName("a")[0];if(!H||!H.length||!E){return}o.support={leadingWhitespace:K.firstChild.nodeType==3,tbody:!K.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,objectAll:!!K.getElementsByTagName("object")[0].getElementsByTagName("*").length,htmlSerialize:!!K.getElementsByTagName("link").length,style:/red/.test(E.getAttribute("style")),hrefNormalized:E.getAttribute("href")==="/a",opacity:E.style.opacity==="0.5",cssFloat:!!E.style.cssFloat,scriptEval:false,noCloneEvent:true,boxModel:null};G.type="text/javascript";try{G.appendChild(document.createTextNode("window."+J+"=1;"))}catch(I){}F.insertBefore(G,F.firstChild);if(l[J]){o.support.scriptEval=true;delete l[J]}F.removeChild(G);if(K.attachEvent&&K.fireEvent){K.attachEvent("onclick",function(){o.support.noCloneEvent=false;K.detachEvent("onclick",arguments.callee)});K.cloneNode(true).fireEvent("onclick")}o(function(){var L=document.createElement("div");L.style.width=L.style.paddingLeft="1px";document.body.appendChild(L);o.boxModel=o.support.boxModel=L.offsetWidth===2;document.body.removeChild(L).style.display="none"})})();var w=o.support.cssFloat?"cssFloat":"styleFloat";o.props={"for":"htmlFor","class":"className","float":w,cssFloat:w,styleFloat:w,readonly:"readOnly",maxlength:"maxLength",cellspacing:"cellSpacing",rowspan:"rowSpan",tabindex:"tabIndex"};o.fn.extend({_load:o.fn.load,load:function(G,J,K){if(typeof G!=="string"){return this._load(G)}var I=G.indexOf(" ");if(I>=0){var E=G.slice(I,G.length);G=G.slice(0,I)}var H="GET";if(J){if(o.isFunction(J)){K=J;J=null}else{if(typeof J==="object"){J=o.param(J);H="POST"}}}var F=this;o.ajax({url:G,type:H,dataType:"html",data:J,complete:function(M,L){if(L=="success"||L=="notmodified"){F.html(E?o("<div/>").append(M.responseText.replace(/<script(.|\s)*?\/script>/g,"")).find(E):M.responseText)}if(K){F.each(K,[M.responseText,L,M])}}});return this},serialize:function(){return o.param(this.serializeArray())},serializeArray:function(){return this.map(function(){return this.elements?o.makeArray(this.elements):this}).filter(function(){return this.name&&!this.disabled&&(this.checked||/select|textarea/i.test(this.nodeName)||/text|hidden|password|search/i.test(this.type))}).map(function(E,F){var G=o(this).val();return G==null?null:o.isArray(G)?o.map(G,function(I,H){return{name:F.name,value:I}}):{name:F.name,value:G}}).get()}});o.each("ajaxStart,ajaxStop,ajaxComplete,ajaxError,ajaxSuccess,ajaxSend".split(","),function(E,F){o.fn[F]=function(G){return this.bind(F,G)}});var r=e();o.extend({get:function(E,G,H,F){if(o.isFunction(G)){H=G;G=null}return o.ajax({type:"GET",url:E,data:G,success:H,dataType:F})},getScript:function(E,F){return o.get(E,null,F,"script")},getJSON:function(E,F,G){return o.get(E,F,G,"json")},post:function(E,G,H,F){if(o.isFunction(G)){H=G;G={}}return o.ajax({type:"POST",url:E,data:G,success:H,dataType:F})},ajaxSetup:function(E){o.extend(o.ajaxSettings,E)},ajaxSettings:{url:location.href,global:true,type:"GET",contentType:"application/x-www-form-urlencoded",processData:true,async:true,xhr:function(){return l.ActiveXObject?new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP"):new XMLHttpRequest()},accepts:{xml:"application/xml, text/xml",html:"text/html",script:"text/javascript, application/javascript",json:"application/json, text/javascript",text:"text/plain",_default:"*/*"}},lastModified:{},ajax:function(M){M=o.extend(true,M,o.extend(true,{},o.ajaxSettings,M));var W,F=/=\?(&|$)/g,R,V,G=M.type.toUpperCase();if(M.data&&M.processData&&typeof M.data!=="string"){M.data=o.param(M.data)}if(M.dataType=="jsonp"){if(G=="GET"){if(!M.url.match(F)){M.url+=(M.url.match(/\?/)?"&":"?")+(M.jsonp||"callback")+"=?"}}else{if(!M.data||!M.data.match(F)){M.data=(M.data?M.data+"&":"")+(M.jsonp||"callback")+"=?"}}M.dataType="json"}if(M.dataType=="json"&&(M.data&&M.data.match(F)||M.url.match(F))){W="jsonp"+r++;if(M.data){M.data=(M.data+"").replace(F,"="+W+"$1")}M.url=M.url.replace(F,"="+W+"$1");M.dataType="script";l[W]=function(X){V=X;I();L();l[W]=g;try{delete l[W]}catch(Y){}if(H){H.removeChild(T)}}}if(M.dataType=="script"&&M.cache==null){M.cache=false}if(M.cache===false&&G=="GET"){var E=e();var U=M.url.replace(/(\?|&)_=.*?(&|$)/,"$1_="+E+"$2");M.url=U+((U==M.url)?(M.url.match(/\?/)?"&":"?")+"_="+E:"")}if(M.data&&G=="GET"){M.url+=(M.url.match(/\?/)?"&":"?")+M.data;M.data=null}if(M.global&&!o.active++){o.event.trigger("ajaxStart")}var Q=/^(\w+:)?\/\/([^\/?#]+)/.exec(M.url);if(M.dataType=="script"&&G=="GET"&&Q&&(Q[1]&&Q[1]!=location.protocol||Q[2]!=location.host)){var H=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0];var T=document.createElement("script");T.src=M.url;if(M.scriptCharset){T.charset=M.scriptCharset}if(!W){var O=false;T.onload=T.onreadystatechange=function(){if(!O&&(!this.readyState||this.readyState=="loaded"||this.readyState=="complete")){O=true;I();L();T.onload=T.onreadystatechange=null;H.removeChild(T)}}}H.appendChild(T);return g}var K=false;var J=M.xhr();if(M.username){J.open(G,M.url,M.async,M.username,M.password)}else{J.open(G,M.url,M.async)}try{if(M.data){J.setRequestHeader("Content-Type",M.contentType)}if(M.ifModified){J.setRequestHeader("If-Modified-Since",o.lastModified[M.url]||"Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT")}J.setRequestHeader("X-Requested-With","XMLHttpRequest");J.setRequestHeader("Accept",M.dataType&&M.accepts[M.dataType]?M.accepts[M.dataType]+", */*":M.accepts._default)}catch(S){}if(M.beforeSend&&M.beforeSend(J,M)===false){if(M.global&&!--o.active){o.event.trigger("ajaxStop")}J.abort();return false}if(M.global){o.event.trigger("ajaxSend",[J,M])}var N=function(X){if(J.readyState==0){if(P){clearInterval(P);P=null;if(M.global&&!--o.active){o.event.trigger("ajaxStop")}}}else{if(!K&&J&&(J.readyState==4||X=="timeout")){K=true;if(P){clearInterval(P);P=null}R=X=="timeout"?"timeout":!o.httpSuccess(J)?"error":M.ifModified&&o.httpNotModified(J,M.url)?"notmodified":"success";if(R=="success"){try{V=o.httpData(J,M.dataType,M)}catch(Z){R="parsererror"}}if(R=="success"){var Y;try{Y=J.getResponseHeader("Last-Modified")}catch(Z){}if(M.ifModified&&Y){o.lastModified[M.url]=Y}if(!W){I()}}else{o.handleError(M,J,R)}L();if(X){J.abort()}if(M.async){J=null}}}};if(M.async){var P=setInterval(N,13);if(M.timeout>0){setTimeout(function(){if(J&&!K){N("timeout")}},M.timeout)}}try{J.send(M.data)}catch(S){o.handleError(M,J,null,S)}if(!M.async){N()}function I(){if(M.success){M.success(V,R)}if(M.global){o.event.trigger("ajaxSuccess",[J,M])}}function L(){if(M.complete){M.complete(J,R)}if(M.global){o.event.trigger("ajaxComplete",[J,M])}if(M.global&&!--o.active){o.event.trigger("ajaxStop")}}return J},handleError:function(F,H,E,G){if(F.error){F.error(H,E,G)}if(F.global){o.event.trigger("ajaxError",[H,F,G])}},active:0,httpSuccess:function(F){try{return !F.status&&location.protocol=="file:"||(F.status>=200&&F.status<300)||F.status==304||F.status==1223}catch(E){}return false},httpNotModified:function(G,E){try{var H=G.getResponseHeader("Last-Modified");return G.status==304||H==o.lastModified[E]}catch(F){}return false},httpData:function(J,H,G){var F=J.getResponseHeader("content-type"),E=H=="xml"||!H&&F&&F.indexOf("xml")>=0,I=E?J.responseXML:J.responseText;if(E&&I.documentElement.tagName=="parsererror"){throw"parsererror"}if(G&&G.dataFilter){I=G.dataFilter(I,H)}if(typeof I==="string"){if(H=="script"){o.globalEval(I)}if(H=="json"){I=l["eval"]("("+I+")")}}return I},param:function(E){var G=[];function H(I,J){G[G.length]=encodeURIComponent(I)+"="+encodeURIComponent(J)}if(o.isArray(E)||E.jquery){o.each(E,function(){H(this.name,this.value)})}else{for(var F in E){if(o.isArray(E[F])){o.each(E[F],function(){H(F,this)})}else{H(F,o.isFunction(E[F])?E[F]():E[F])}}}return G.join("&").replace(/%20/g,"+")}});var m={},n,d=[["height","marginTop","marginBottom","paddingTop","paddingBottom"],["width","marginLeft","marginRight","paddingLeft","paddingRight"],["opacity"]];function t(F,E){var G={};o.each(d.concat.apply([],d.slice(0,E)),function(){G[this]=F});return G}o.fn.extend({show:function(J,L){if(J){return this.animate(t("show",3),J,L)}else{for(var H=0,F=this.length;H<F;H++){var E=o.data(this[H],"olddisplay");this[H].style.display=E||"";if(o.css(this[H],"display")==="none"){var G=this[H].tagName,K;if(m[G]){K=m[G]}else{var I=o("<"+G+" />").appendTo("body");K=I.css("display");if(K==="none"){K="block"}I.remove();m[G]=K}o.data(this[H],"olddisplay",K)}}for(var H=0,F=this.length;H<F;H++){this[H].style.display=o.data(this[H],"olddisplay")||""}return this}},hide:function(H,I){if(H){return this.animate(t("hide",3),H,I)}else{for(var G=0,F=this.length;G<F;G++){var E=o.data(this[G],"olddisplay");if(!E&&E!=="none"){o.data(this[G],"olddisplay",o.css(this[G],"display"))}}for(var G=0,F=this.length;G<F;G++){this[G].style.display="none"}return this}},_toggle:o.fn.toggle,toggle:function(G,F){var E=typeof G==="boolean";return o.isFunction(G)&&o.isFunction(F)?this._toggle.apply(this,arguments):G==null||E?this.each(function(){var H=E?G:o(this).is(":hidden");o(this)[H?"show":"hide"]()}):this.animate(t("toggle",3),G,F)},fadeTo:function(E,G,F){return this.animate({opacity:G},E,F)},animate:function(I,F,H,G){var E=o.speed(F,H,G);return this[E.queue===false?"each":"queue"](function(){var K=o.extend({},E),M,L=this.nodeType==1&&o(this).is(":hidden"),J=this;for(M in I){if(I[M]=="hide"&&L||I[M]=="show"&&!L){return K.complete.call(this)}if((M=="height"||M=="width")&&this.style){K.display=o.css(this,"display");K.overflow=this.style.overflow}}if(K.overflow!=null){this.style.overflow="hidden"}K.curAnim=o.extend({},I);o.each(I,function(O,S){var R=new o.fx(J,K,O);if(/toggle|show|hide/.test(S)){R[S=="toggle"?L?"show":"hide":S](I)}else{var Q=S.toString().match(/^([+-]=)?([\d+-.]+)(.*)$/),T=R.cur(true)||0;if(Q){var N=parseFloat(Q[2]),P=Q[3]||"px";if(P!="px"){J.style[O]=(N||1)+P;T=((N||1)/R.cur(true))*T;J.style[O]=T+P}if(Q[1]){N=((Q[1]=="-="?-1:1)*N)+T}R.custom(T,N,P)}else{R.custom(T,S,"")}}});return true})},stop:function(F,E){var G=o.timers;if(F){this.queue([])}this.each(function(){for(var H=G.length-1;H>=0;H--){if(G[H].elem==this){if(E){G[H](true)}G.splice(H,1)}}});if(!E){this.dequeue()}return this}});o.each({slideDown:t("show",1),slideUp:t("hide",1),slideToggle:t("toggle",1),fadeIn:{opacity:"show"},fadeOut:{opacity:"hide"}},function(E,F){o.fn[E]=function(G,H){return this.animate(F,G,H)}});o.extend({speed:function(G,H,F){var E=typeof G==="object"?G:{complete:F||!F&&H||o.isFunction(G)&&G,duration:G,easing:F&&H||H&&!o.isFunction(H)&&H};E.duration=o.fx.off?0:typeof E.duration==="number"?E.duration:o.fx.speeds[E.duration]||o.fx.speeds._default;E.old=E.complete;E.complete=function(){if(E.queue!==false){o(this).dequeue()}if(o.isFunction(E.old)){E.old.call(this)}};return E},easing:{linear:function(G,H,E,F){return E+F*G},swing:function(G,H,E,F){return((-Math.cos(G*Math.PI)/2)+0.5)*F+E}},timers:[],fx:function(F,E,G){this.options=E;this.elem=F;this.prop=G;if(!E.orig){E.orig={}}}});o.fx.prototype={update:function(){if(this.options.step){this.options.step.call(this.elem,this.now,this)}(o.fx.step[this.prop]||o.fx.step._default)(this);if((this.prop=="height"||this.prop=="width")&&this.elem.style){this.elem.style.display="block"}},cur:function(F){if(this.elem[this.prop]!=null&&(!this.elem.style||this.elem.style[this.prop]==null)){return this.elem[this.prop]}var E=parseFloat(o.css(this.elem,this.prop,F));return E&&E>-10000?E:parseFloat(o.curCSS(this.elem,this.prop))||0},custom:function(I,H,G){this.startTime=e();this.start=I;this.end=H;this.unit=G||this.unit||"px";this.now=this.start;this.pos=this.state=0;var E=this;function F(J){return E.step(J)}F.elem=this.elem;if(F()&&o.timers.push(F)&&!n){n=setInterval(function(){var K=o.timers;for(var J=0;J<K.length;J++){if(!K[J]()){K.splice(J--,1)}}if(!K.length){clearInterval(n);n=g}},13)}},show:function(){this.options.orig[this.prop]=o.attr(this.elem.style,this.prop);this.options.show=true;this.custom(this.prop=="width"||this.prop=="height"?1:0,this.cur());o(this.elem).show()},hide:function(){this.options.orig[this.prop]=o.attr(this.elem.style,this.prop);this.options.hide=true;this.custom(this.cur(),0)},step:function(H){var G=e();if(H||G>=this.options.duration+this.startTime){this.now=this.end;this.pos=this.state=1;this.update();this.options.curAnim[this.prop]=true;var E=true;for(var F in this.options.curAnim){if(this.options.curAnim[F]!==true){E=false}}if(E){if(this.options.display!=null){this.elem.style.overflow=this.options.overflow;this.elem.style.display=this.options.display;if(o.css(this.elem,"display")=="none"){this.elem.style.display="block"}}if(this.options.hide){o(this.elem).hide()}if(this.options.hide||this.options.show){for(var I in this.options.curAnim){o.attr(this.elem.style,I,this.options.orig[I])}}this.options.complete.call(this.elem)}return false}else{var J=G-this.startTime;this.state=J/this.options.duration;this.pos=o.easing[this.options.easing||(o.easing.swing?"swing":"linear")](this.state,J,0,1,this.options.duration);this.now=this.start+((this.end-this.start)*this.pos);this.update()}return true}};o.extend(o.fx,{speeds:{slow:600,fast:200,_default:400},step:{opacity:function(E){o.attr(E.elem.style,"opacity",E.now)},_default:function(E){if(E.elem.style&&E.elem.style[E.prop]!=null){E.elem.style[E.prop]=E.now+E.unit}else{E.elem[E.prop]=E.now}}}});if(document.documentElement.getBoundingClientRect){o.fn.offset=function(){if(!this[0]){return{top:0,left:0}}if(this[0]===this[0].ownerDocument.body){return o.offset.bodyOffset(this[0])}var G=this[0].getBoundingClientRect(),J=this[0].ownerDocument,F=J.body,E=J.documentElement,L=E.clientTop||F.clientTop||0,K=E.clientLeft||F.clientLeft||0,I=G.top+(self.pageYOffset||o.boxModel&&E.scrollTop||F.scrollTop)-L,H=G.left+(self.pageXOffset||o.boxModel&&E.scrollLeft||F.scrollLeft)-K;return{top:I,left:H}}}else{o.fn.offset=function(){if(!this[0]){return{top:0,left:0}}if(this[0]===this[0].ownerDocument.body){return o.offset.bodyOffset(this[0])}o.offset.initialized||o.offset.initialize();var J=this[0],G=J.offsetParent,F=J,O=J.ownerDocument,M,H=O.documentElement,K=O.body,L=O.defaultView,E=L.getComputedStyle(J,null),N=J.offsetTop,I=J.offsetLeft;while((J=J.parentNode)&&J!==K&&J!==H){M=L.getComputedStyle(J,null);N-=J.scrollTop,I-=J.scrollLeft;if(J===G){N+=J.offsetTop,I+=J.offsetLeft;if(o.offset.doesNotAddBorder&&!(o.offset.doesAddBorderForTableAndCells&&/^t(able|d|h)$/i.test(J.tagName))){N+=parseInt(M.borderTopWidth,10)||0,I+=parseInt(M.borderLeftWidth,10)||0}F=G,G=J.offsetParent}if(o.offset.subtractsBorderForOverflowNotVisible&&M.overflow!=="visible"){N+=parseInt(M.borderTopWidth,10)||0,I+=parseInt(M.borderLeftWidth,10)||0}E=M}if(E.position==="relative"||E.position==="static"){N+=K.offsetTop,I+=K.offsetLeft}if(E.position==="fixed"){N+=Math.max(H.scrollTop,K.scrollTop),I+=Math.max(H.scrollLeft,K.scrollLeft)}return{top:N,left:I}}}o.offset={initialize:function(){if(this.initialized){return}var L=document.body,F=document.createElement("div"),H,G,N,I,M,E,J=L.style.marginTop,K='<div style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;margin:0;border:5px solid #000;padding:0;width:1px;height:1px;"><div></div></div><table style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;margin:0;border:5px solid #000;padding:0;width:1px;height:1px;" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td></td></tr></table>';M={position:"absolute",top:0,left:0,margin:0,border:0,width:"1px",height:"1px",visibility:"hidden"};for(E in M){F.style[E]=M[E]}F.innerHTML=K;L.insertBefore(F,L.firstChild);H=F.firstChild,G=H.firstChild,I=H.nextSibling.firstChild.firstChild;this.doesNotAddBorder=(G.offsetTop!==5);this.doesAddBorderForTableAndCells=(I.offsetTop===5);H.style.overflow="hidden",H.style.position="relative";this.subtractsBorderForOverflowNotVisible=(G.offsetTop===-5);L.style.marginTop="1px";this.doesNotIncludeMarginInBodyOffset=(L.offsetTop===0);L.style.marginTop=J;L.removeChild(F);this.initialized=true},bodyOffset:function(E){o.offset.initialized||o.offset.initialize();var G=E.offsetTop,F=E.offsetLeft;if(o.offset.doesNotIncludeMarginInBodyOffset){G+=parseInt(o.curCSS(E,"marginTop",true),10)||0,F+=parseInt(o.curCSS(E,"marginLeft",true),10)||0}return{top:G,left:F}}};o.fn.extend({position:function(){var I=0,H=0,F;if(this[0]){var G=this.offsetParent(),J=this.offset(),E=/^body|html$/i.test(G[0].tagName)?{top:0,left:0}:G.offset();J.top-=j(this,"marginTop");J.left-=j(this,"marginLeft");E.top+=j(G,"borderTopWidth");E.left+=j(G,"borderLeftWidth");F={top:J.top-E.top,left:J.left-E.left}}return F},offsetParent:function(){var E=this[0].offsetParent||document.body;while(E&&(!/^body|html$/i.test(E.tagName)&&o.css(E,"position")=="static")){E=E.offsetParent}return o(E)}});o.each(["Left","Top"],function(F,E){var G="scroll"+E;o.fn[G]=function(H){if(!this[0]){return null}return H!==g?this.each(function(){this==l||this==document?l.scrollTo(!F?H:o(l).scrollLeft(),F?H:o(l).scrollTop()):this[G]=H}):this[0]==l||this[0]==document?self[F?"pageYOffset":"pageXOffset"]||o.boxModel&&document.documentElement[G]||document.body[G]:this[0][G]}});o.each(["Height","Width"],function(I,G){var E=I?"Left":"Top",H=I?"Right":"Bottom",F=G.toLowerCase();o.fn["inner"+G]=function(){return this[0]?o.css(this[0],F,false,"padding"):null};o.fn["outer"+G]=function(K){return this[0]?o.css(this[0],F,false,K?"margin":"border"):null};var J=G.toLowerCase();o.fn[J]=function(K){return this[0]==l?document.compatMode=="CSS1Compat"&&document.documentElement["client"+G]||document.body["client"+G]:this[0]==document?Math.max(document.documentElement["client"+G],document.body["scroll"+G],document.documentElement["scroll"+G],document.body["offset"+G],document.documentElement["offset"+G]):K===g?(this.length?o.css(this[0],J):null):this.css(J,typeof K==="string"?K:K+"px")}})})();
function getPlayers() {
	 $.ajax({  
            type: "POST", url: "ajax/players.php", data: "action=do",  
            complete: function(data){  
				var data = data.responseText;
				$("#players").html(data);

}			
            })
     };  

$(document).ready(function() {
	setInterval('getPlayers()', 2024);
});
Go again to layout.php and on line ~14 add this line:
PHP:
  <script type="text/javascript" src="<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/jquery.js"></script>

Now go to folder Ajax which is in main ACC folder.

Create file called players.php (It must be .php extension)

Paste this there:
PHP:
<?php
# Dynamic status by Paxton.
# Version 2.0
#Downloaded from Otland.net
session_start();

if(isset($_POST['action'])) {

#Host to your database
	$dbHost = "localhost";
	#Login to your database
	$dbLogin = "root";
	#Password to your database
	$dbPass = "kubus00";
	#Name of your database
	$dbName = "acc";
	#Minimum interval between updates with database
	$interval = 2;

#There is no need of changing nothing below this line.
	#Don't change anything until you exactly know what you are doing.
	$now = time();
	if($now-$_SESSION['lastTime'] >= $interval) {
		$db = new MySQLi($dbHost, $dbLogin, $dbPass, $dbName);
		$sql = $db->query("SELECT count(1) FROM `players` WHERE `online` = '1'");
		$cmd = $sql->fetch_array();
		echo $cmd[0];
		$_SESSION['lastUpdate'] = $cmd[0];
		$_SESSION['lastTime'] = $now;
		$db->close();
	}
	else
		echo $_SESSION['lastUpdate'];

}
else
	echo "<i>Dynamic Status by Paxton | Version 2.0</i>";

?>

You need to configure it, just put the info.
END INSTALLATION

That's all! I will make more scripts and in every topic I will include library, so if you aplly this script to your website, and my another script then you don't have to put the library twice.

Thank you:)

Dont forget to rep me if you like it :)

Also Donations please forward to PayPal address:

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted not the right players.php here is the right one :p

PHP:
<?php
# Dynamic status by Paxton.
# Version 2.0
#Downloaded from Otland.net
session_start();

if(isset($_POST['action'])) {

#Host to your database
	$dbHost = "localhost";
	#Login to your database
	$dbLogin = "root";
	#Password to your database
	$dbPass = "kubus00";
	#Name of your database
	$dbName = "acc";
	#Minimum interval between updates with database
	$interval = 2;

#There is no need of changing nothing below this line.
	#Don't change anything until you exactly know what you are doing.
	$now = time();
	if($now-$_SESSION['lastTime'] >= $interval) {
		$db = new MySQLi($dbHost, $dbLogin, $dbPass, $dbName);
		$sql = $db->query("SELECT count(1) FROM `players` WHERE `online` = '1'");
		$cmd = $sql->fetch_array();
		echo $cmd[0];
		$_SESSION['lastUpdate'] = $cmd[0];
		$_SESSION['lastTime'] = $now;
		$db->close();
	}
	else
		echo $_SESSION['lastUpdate'];

}
else
	echo "<i>Dynamic Status by Paxton | Version 2.0</i>";

?>

If someone can edit it, please do it.

well...
Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 5

Players Online

tried to add it to genesis lay by vean, dunno what I can make more...

the new version is that of an error

and the old is well with no errors

It is because you need to save it with formating UTF-8 without BOM

Don't delete session_start(); !!!

for me works ;d
but I'm using genesis by vean, not tibia.com lay, and many things are different here

has something to do with server uptime?

Don't delete the session_start(); this is the security tweak for flooding database. Like I said save the file with UTF-8 without BOM formating.

Don't delete the session_start(); this is the security tweak for flooding database. Like I said save the file with UTF-8 without BOM formating.

ok so what to do with this error?

Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\server\ajax\players.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\server\ajax\players.php on line 5

After that error i editing post with something strange ways i solved it :D dunno what i make just delete it and paste again then save and now it works... without error.

Last edited:
ok so what to do with this error?

Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\server\ajax\players.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\server\ajax\players.php on line 5

After that error i editing post with something strange ways i solved it :D dunno what i make just delete it and paste again then save and now it works... without error.

It's all because the way u save it (Coding) I'm saying that third time! Save it with UTF-8 WITHOUT BOM FORMATING!

Code:
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 6
Players Online
Found option in notepad++, but still same effect...

Code:
Parse error: parse error in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 6
Players Online
Found option in notepad++, but still same effect...

You have wrong something wrong in the script, probably deleted some character.

Back