• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dynamic Status Ver. 2.0 || UPDATE YOUR OLD ONE!!!

guess what is the problem ? :confused:
when you copy/past the players.php
there is some space before <?php
remove it and it will work fine :peace:
thx Rep++

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
xxxxxxx.com
02/20/10 17:15:13
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1
?? :O

would be nice to hav dynamic monsters and uptime too ^_^

Well well.. this was good but not that good, this only works for MySQL, what bout the SQLite ot owners? just gonna leave them?D:

this appear for me when the "Loading..." is finished

: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php:1) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 5

Warning: mysqli::mysqli() [mysqli.mysqli]: (28000/1045): Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 26

Warning: mysqli::query() [mysqli.query]: Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_array() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\ajax\players.php on line 28

@up
I think nobody can see what that error says, so it's kind of hard to help you with that. Please try to post what it say so someone can help you( I can't because I suck :p)

I need help, it shows players online of bouth sides of "/" like this : 21/21 players online but it should go after the config o_O like 21/350 players online, how to do then? xD

I need help, it shows players online of bouth sides of "/" like this : 21/21 players online but it should go after the config o_O like 21/350 players online, how to do then? xD

Seems like you included the HTML code wrong.:huh:

and when its loading it stands like this exampel: 21/loading... then 21/21 when it should standing loading... then 21/350

here is the script
PHP:
<a href="index.php?subtopic=Players Online&world=0" title="Players ON-line"><b>'.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].'/'. '<div id="players" style="display: inline;">Loading...</div> </b></a>

and when its loading it stands like this exampel: 21/loading... then 21/21 when it should standing loading... then 21/350

here is the script
PHP:
<a href="index.php?subtopic=Players Online&world=0" title="Players ON-line"><b>'.$config['status']['serverStatus_players'].'/'. '<div id="players" style="display: inline;">Loading...</div> </b></a>

Remove this code and paste what I gave u, also u included jquery.js wrong.

Back