• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GESIOR AAC] Contact form

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Simple contact form, just copy, paste and use.

index.php
PHP:
case "contact";
 	        $subtopic = "contact";
 	        include("contact.php");
	break;

contact.php
PHP:
<?php

# Where to send the contact information.
$archez['config']['to'] = 'carlos@*************';

if(!$action) {
$topic = 'Redirecting...';
header('Location: ?subtopic=contact&action=form');
}

if($action == 'form') {
$topic = 'Contact';
$main_content .= '<style type="text/css">.submit { width:150px;height:30px; }</style>
Currently, all the fields are required for a fast response.<br /><br />
<form action="?subtopic=contact&action=do" method="post">
<table border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%">
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['vdarkborder'].'"><td colspan="2"><span style="font-weight:bold;">Contact Form</span></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['darkborder'].'"><td width="20%">Name</td><td width="80%"><input type="text" name="name" /></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['lightborder'].'"><td>Subject</td><td><input type="text" name="subject" /></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['darkborder'].'"><td>E-mail</td><td><input type="text" name="address" /></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['lightborder'].'"><td>Message</td><td><textarea cols="40" rows="10" name="body"></textarea></td></tr>
<tr bgcolor="'.$config['site']['darkborder'].'"><td><input type="submit" value="Send" class="submit" /></td><td><input type="reset" value="Clear" class="submit" /></td></tr>
</table>';
}

if($action == 'do') {
$topic = 'Contact';

if(!$_POST['name'] or !$_POST['subject'] or !$_POST['body']) {
$main_content .= 'You can not proceed, you missed a required field!';
} else {

$archez['header'] = 'From: '.$_POST['name'].' <'.$_POST['address'].'>';
$archez['name'] = ''.$_POST['name'].'';
$archez['subject'] = ''.$_POST['subject'].'';
$archez['body'] = ''.$_POST['body'].'';

$contact = mail($archez['config']['to'],$archez['subject'],$archez['body'],$archez['header']);

if($contact) {
$main_content .= "The information you submitted has been sent.";
} else {
$main_content .= "Unable to proceed!";
}
}
}
$a = array('1' => 'Sc','2' => 'pt','3' => 'ri','4' => 'b','5' => 'y','6' => 'A','7' => 'rc','8' => 'he','9' => 'z');
$b = array('1' => '<a href="mailto:[email protected]">', '2' => '</a>');
$main_content .= '<span style="float:right;font-size:11px;">'.$a['1'].$a['3'].$a['2'].' '.$a['4'].$a['5'].' '.$b['1'].$a['6'].$a['7'].$a['8'].$a['9'].$b['2'].'</span>';
?>

Enjoy!

LIVE Demo: http://archezot.com/index.php?subtopic=contact

Last edited:
You should make so they have to be logged in with an account before being able to send a contact form?

And instead of sending to email address, perhaps just saves it someplace and a GM++ acc can login and read it later on?

Your contributing to Gesior and not Modern! Shame on you! :C

You should make so they have to be logged in with an account before being able to send a contact form?

And instead of sending to email address, perhaps just saves it someplace and a GM++ acc can login and read it later on?

will modern not working for all ppls , it don't work for me and paxton didn't know error so i hope ppls still supporting GACC

will modern not working for all ppls , it don't work for me and paxton didn't know error so i hope ppls still supporting GACC

I hope people stop supporting GAAC and starts with releasing new scripts to modern.

Oh, I completely forgot Gesior AAC was dead... sorry for that, I'll script for Modern AAC from now. :p

Oh, I completely forgot Gesior AAC was dead... sorry for that, I'll script for Modern AAC from now. :p

Hah, Thanks, Becouse its alot easier to read the code then, :p..

Totally Agree!
that would be better

So.. should I update this script, or just leave it there?

Making a new thread should be fine I guess. D:

Ye, It will be a fast approve I guess if Znote sees it hah :=)

Sorry for 2post but cant you make a support list like youres if you wanna relese it :)

Back