• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Gesior ACC] Improvement for polls!

Samme

.::EmmaS-SammE::.
Senator
Reaction score
This is the improvement for polls. So to make this script working you need to have installed this script; http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-polls-system-v-2-2-graphic-bars-29903/

This is small script that show currently active poll, but if there isnt any active polls it shows that there isnt any active polls at the moment, would be best, if you paste it at left or right panel of your website.

Hope you understand how it work and how to install, I wont help in instalation because thats too easy and that is script for admins that know anything about php!

So here it is:

PHP:
					$topic = $SQL->query("SELECT * FROM `z_polls` WHERE `end` > ".time().";")->fetch();

if($topic['end'] > time())
						$active = '<font color="#c4b346" size="2"><b><i>'.$topic['question'].'</i></b></font><br/><br/><a href=?subtopic=polls&id='.$temat['id'].'>Vote Now!</a>';
					else
						$active = '<font color="#c4b346" size="2"><b><i>There isn`t any active poll at the moment.</i></b></font>';

echo "<center> $active </center>";
					?>

Hope you like it.

If you appreciate my work; DONATE!

What's that? U think gods cannot create one small query of DB?

Not understand.

Sorry, I wasn't donating for that :O
But maybe It'll be helpful for some ppl...

Back