• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UNNAMED acc. maker] Added unban account shop system

Pitufo™

InfinityOT.com
Reaction score
Well i made this in request of kokorec so here it is:

This will unban your account using Gesior Shop System!

You need to put in offer_type: unban
To work!
Execute this query in SQL:

PHP:
CREATE TABLE `z_shop_history_unban` ( 
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, 
  `to_name` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `to_account` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `from_nick` varchar(255) NOT NULL, 
  `from_account` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `price` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `pacc_days` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `trans_state` varchar(255) NOT NULL, 
  `trans_start` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  `trans_real` int(11) NOT NULL default '0', 
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`) 
);
And download shopsystem.php in atachments!
Just replace the shopsystem.php with the one of the atachment!

Hope you enjoy of this
Yours,

Please report bugs!
Pitufo

Rep++++

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont understand ? can you buy like unban ? a account. +

aefaed cant give rep++ idk wh :S

Works good, rep++

# What the hell... I cant't edit my post... (it's download...)

I will update tomorrow the Shop System with more types of offer_types!

1. Unban offer: This will unban your account with premium_points. If you dont have ban in your account the shop system will not let you to spend your premium_points!

2. Level offer: This will add the levels you select in database (Example: If you are level 30 and you add 50 levels to the Level shop system you will get level 80) Also it will see if you are online or not to add the levels without problems, also if you are less the level of the selected levels to add you will not be able to add levels!

3. RedSkull Remove offer: This will remove your Redskull and your frag time, Also it will see if you are online or not to be able to remove your redskull and time frag!

Please give me more ideas of offer_types, i will not release ingame scripts(lua) to add items or so. I will only release the ones that can be edited on database!

Yours,
Pitufo

I will update tomorrow the Shop System with more types of offer_types!

1. Unban offer: This will unban your account with premium_points. If you dont have ban in your account the shop system will not let you to spend your premium_points!

2. Level offer: This will add the levels you select in database (Example: If you are level 30 and you add 50 levels to the Level shop system you will get level 80) Also it will see if you are online or not to add the levels without problems, also if you are less the level of the selected levels to add you will not be able to add levels!

3. RedSkull Remove offer: This will remove your Redskull and your frag time, Also it will see if you are online or not to be able to remove your redskull and time frag!

Please give me more ideas of offer_types, i will not release ingame scripts(lua) to add items or so. I will only release the ones that can be edited on database!

Yours,
Pitufo
'change name' script :p

@Zonet
you only you change premium points and offer type.offer_type = unban
other types "0".

Very good idea.. i think you should keep going and add stuff... maybe add the name change thing.. and keep thinking!!

Yeah i will work on change name, also ive added Add item when you are logged out, instead of using LUA script :D

Pitufo very thankful you doing a very great job all give rep++ ;) he really tryin to help all.

Edit: Pitufo where can i get the exphist thing like gesior have in hes aac ? look powergaming system at - 2.link

Exphist shit

Back