• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The super mega epic uber awesome spriting competition VOTING POLL

Choose the best set!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GhostX

Mapping Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
Twitch
ghostxpr0
Voting time! YAYAYAYA!
(Said i needed 5+ but this will have to do)
Good luck to all and thank you for participating - respect to all those who did participate also.

Number One:
4djBN.png

Number Two:

Number Three:
Mg7Pr.jpg

mJcAE.jpg
HkfB.png

37VKQ.png

Number Four:
2yto492.png

Also i want comments on the best helmets. The best armors. The best legs.
Each of the "sub" winners (regardless if they win the overall competition) Will receive a prize.

So rules:

1. [*=center]No voting for you're own sprite.
    [*=center]Any votes from any member that has less than a 2 day membership and lower than 10 posts shall not be counted.
    [*=center]Do not inform any member of your entry as this leads to automatic disqualification.
    [*=center]No comments relating to what you voted for - the vote is public therefore your name will be shown. However, you should comment on the Armor, Helmet and Legs. And i will tally the results.
    [*=center]Any cheating will lead to a disqualification
    [*=center]If i find out multiple accounts have been used to vote - disqualified.

Good luck.

Last edited:
6 on the first vote LOL!
EDIT:
8 on the first vote LOL!

Well, I would say that the first is the best. The whole set looks nice, each thing matches with the others. the BG he made gave a nice taste.

I like the dragon the shield but it kinda plased wrong or so. Sword, helmet, armor everything matches. The red color was a nice touch. The bot got a nice crystal. Its just perfect!

Last edited:
Good luck to all contestants and good job on the sprites, some of them are quite impressive.

Ghostx said:
Also i want comments on the best helmets. The best armors. The best legs.Each of the "sub" winners (regardless if they win the overall competition) Will receive a prize.No comments relating to what you voted for - the vote is public therefore your name will be shown. However, you should comment on the Armor, Helmet and Legs. And i will tally the results

No one commenting on the sub competition.. COMPETITION INSIDE A COMPETITION :eek: COMPCEPTION o_O

If you are to post, comment on the sprites not just "naammbar wunz wiennneng!!! AMAGAD"
Please stick to the rules.

There is also a sub competition for the best armor, the best legs and the best helmet. Please comment on who you think should win for this also.

Also the poll is for 21 days. The tables can change in a day. So don't be so sure anyway.

Good luck to all contestants.

--

Also please comment on which armor/legs and helmets are the best

Last edited by a moderator:
Number 1 I guess

Rest look flat, even tho number 1 has shit shading xd

does it matter we tell who s whos now ? xD

also, i think, best armor was #3, best legs were #4, best helm was #2, and best boots were #1

Last edited:
nao, tall nao wunz!!!!!!!!!

But i guess it looks like we have a massive leap for #1.

#1 is definatly a way more experienced spriter then the rest of us, or atleast me since these sprites are all my first ;x

^ firstish? :p
Sware you done a few before :p but yeah, still time on the poll so you never know ;)

I still think this is an unfair competition due to the fact that the the maker of set nr 1# is way more expericenced, but it's an open competition so it was to be expected,
my set will lose, it doesn't matter. I've seen that good sets have been made.
well done to all of the set creators.
and keep on spriting. there is a future ahead of you, becoming better and better. learning the way of sprites?

Back