• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

The super mega epic uber awesome spriting competition VOTING POLL

Choose the best set!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think this is an unfair competition due to the fact that the the maker of set nr 1# is way more expericenced, but it's an open competition so it was to be expected,
my set will lose, it doesn't matter. I've seen that good sets have been made.
well done to all of the set creators.
and keep on spriting. there is a future ahead of you, becoming better and better. learning the way of sprites?

I thought the same thing when I saw who were joining :p

Yh it was to be expected, no applicant should feel ashamed or bad if the come 2nd, 3rd or last place - the fact that you entered and submitted your work you should keep your heads held high, i greatly appreciate it and regardless of the end result, good luck with spriting in the future

First one is the best ofc as the set fits good "the colours etc.." but the legs is like done by a beginner spriter as its so bad tho >.>

All I can say that he is the best yea but I won't say he is experienced as others said cause I think he is not :D his style is just le best :)

Number two makes my mouth water...
Reminds me of one of my favorite ots back in the days, - Dark Tibia

First one is the best ofc as the set fits good "the colours etc.." but the legs is like done by a beginner spriter as its so bad tho >.>

All I can say that he is the best yea but I won't say he is experienced as others said cause I think he is not :D his style is just le best :)

It is clear that nummer one is most experienced with shapes, shading, colours, style, etc. That was what I and other people were saying. Also in my opinion the legs aren't that bad, ofc it could be done better, but still not bad. It has alot basics that a sprite needs to fit ingame.

Bump i guess the sub competition isn't popular.. meh.

Vote!!!!!!

Pfft the whole of otland hasn't voted yet ;3

23rd of may!

keep voting :p

i vote for no.1

the best boots: no.1
helmet: no.4
shield: no.3
armor: no.3
legs: no.1

:) and if any1 asked why i voted for no.1 because they look good together
no.2 look like the clients before 8.0

EDIT:

this thread(vote) should be closed already and the winner is known so keep voting is useless

Bumping! COME ON! ALL MEMBERS OF OTLAND VOTE ON THIS THREAD! ...AND RECEIVE A COOKIE ;3

yea this is a hopeless case
no one will come unless ghost add new thing make ppl come to see this theard
like making extraordinary spirte like fy.JPG excuse me :D
something usually ppl dont do :)

Last edited:
13924d1337177797-super-mega-epic-uber-awesome-spriting-competition-voting-poll-fy.jpg

boss

LOL i got it
u know we can make it
You see a fuck sword (atk:check your ass,def:idk)
it weigh 00.00 its ur hand
beware of this sword this sword can **** any ***

Stop with off topic comments.

Bumping last week of this poll!

Back