• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell that absorbPercentAll

R

Rozinx

How can I do that.
A spell that buffs you for like 10 seconds and absorves all kinds of hits.

I know how to that using rings, amulets, helmets and such, but I jus't cant figure a way to use that function there.
I'm gonna keep trying while I don't get an answer

Could also be a talkaction.

Ow men, i try do this a lot, but it's impossible: P

If someone have the answer for this .. please, say now! ^

I tried but it always ends in "dispel"; s

If you know of to reduce the percentage even better = D

sfmlarl , I have a solution for this.
Just create an item that does that , and has duration of 20 seconds or something like that , that goes to the ring slot . . but , you can't be wearing a ring, and you have to put a non moveable item. Got it ?
I still believe there's a better solution for that. But . . oh well

Well, what I have in mind was something like, you put a stone that increases the percentage of defense of an element, type the function setItemAttack ^ ^

In either case, as you said, being a spell that absorbs the damage ..

I know it seems impossible, but I will do a short script for you if I have time using creatureevents.

It could be done by editing sources easy, but it is possible with a talkaction, without any item.

Tell me which server you use and if you still need it.
I hope you use newest TFS or smth because else I can't do it.

EDIT:
It's done and I will edit this post tomorrow. I have no time now.

Last edited:
It could be easily done with creatureevents (onAttack) and with talkactions/spells.

Storagevalue when spell is casted + addEvent on 10 seconds, make it remove the storagevalue + check if the player has the storagevalue when attacked, if so, return 0.

Back