• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A letter to the Otland Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I understand how Talaturen feels and why he has done it.

I was against the entire thought of premium for marketplace, but now look at it if you are still angry;

People come here and leech everyday, giving NOTHING back to Otland what-so-ever.
Talaturen and his team of devs work to give you a stable source to run YOUR otservs on so YOU can make cash.

I was against it, yes. But now, think of it logically.
I'm not asslicking, its the truth.

Doesn't anyone remember back to the good old days when everything was released for free? Open Tibia was really OPEN.

Sure Talaturen hasn't implemented things we all want.
I don't blame them if they haven't.
Why?
Because it's all TAKE TAKE TAKE.

The Otland Community is a disgrace. When I moved from Otfans to here, I noticed the difference. Insults everywhere, immaturity. It rubs off on the community. Trust me.

I don't expect any of you to give a shit, I just felt like writing my second thoughts on it after looking at it and immidiate raging on the Feedback forum.

~ Thanks.

Yh, i guess we all went on a rampage, and never looked at it in Talaturen's view. I totally forgot about the zero ads. I never thought it was for money but i assumed it was for the scamming as per all the comments on the thread stated. Talaturen stated it was to "shrink" the market place and i understand, and i suppose Talaturen's views are logical and we should just accept this as a legitimate "greater good" ;)

Still.. My spriting competition will be more popular now aha :p

Was it really necessary to post a 4th thread about this?

Thats damn right actually, i was so mad first when it got introduced!

But now i see it from the bright side!

I guess OTLand is losing members now :/
Sorry to say that, but its the truth

Well yea, its true that OTland drops members since alot of players quited creating ots, and retired from tibia.
There's no new generation in tibia <just old members>.

@up fair point, i've noticed the younger generations are doing what we did but at a younger age. Therefore by the time they know about tibia at age 6, they have 10 kids, hooked on crack and run round saying all the foreigners took our jobs. ;)

trololol

Beo I respect your opinion but I don't know why you are making 1000 posts about this Lol.
It's only a fcking market place not the best thread of otland lol...
So i have the solution for you.

If I was Talaturen What I would do is a:

Market place for free accs

AND

Market place for PACC.

Premium accs can post in twice.

Or:

Get a life and stop crying it's not the end of the world lol.

Beo I respect your opinion but I don't know why you are making 1000 posts about this Lol.

AND

Market place for PACC.

Or:

1000 posts?
I made 2 threads
One Raging
One Apologising

Please, gtfo you useless piece of shit.

AND

Market place for PACC.

Or:

I don't understand how is it butthurting you so much that he wanna discuss about it?

Last edited:
1000 posts?
I made 2 threads
One Raging
One Apologising

Please, gtfo you useless piece of shit.

"The Otland Community is a disgrace. When I moved from Otfans to here, I noticed the difference. Insults everywhere, immaturity. It rubs off on the community. Trust me."

~Irony floats in here...

just a lame joke :p

Can somebody fill me in with details. I don't want to bother reading all this crap? :D

"The Otland Community is a disgrace. When I moved from Otfans to here, I noticed the difference. Insults everywhere, immaturity. It rubs off on the community. Trust me."

~Irony floats in here...

If you don't believe it, go there, and you'll notice the community is FAR more helping and "nicer", if you are patient.
I believe OTFans has a better community, but OtLand is far more active therefore you'll get faster help around here.

If you don't believe it, go there, and you'll notice the community is FAR more helping and "nicer", if you are patient.
I believe OTFans has a better community, but OtLand is far more active therefore you'll get faster help around here.

What I meant by irony.. is that he talked about insults n shit like he didnt like it.. And so he insults Mogex.. lol

I like otland.. otfans looks to messy.

~Irony floats in here...

The reason why I lose my temper is because I'm sick of the morons. Thats why.

Maybe Otland has had an effect on me. ;)

Yea only noobs here look for free scripts nobody use my functions ,l,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back