• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

debug tile!

Y0u

Reaction score
Hey, there is a tile on my server when you walk on it you get debug, I have try to change it in mapeditor (RME) but it dossent help <_< And when you get debug you cant login again but on the website it says your online.. Someone know the problem?:blink:

This is what I get when I get debug.
errorzp.png

Last edited:
items.otb error or a possible script error :p

I have replaced the Tibia items.otb file with the RME's items.otb file but it does not help... Do you mean like a script who got the postion (x, y, z) at that tile..?

Hey guys, I dont think its any script error, becaus i have moved all the city like 100 sqm down, and its still debug on the same tile! Heeellllppppp!

A simple "solution" would be if you simply place a blockable item on it (e.g. a stone) to prevent people from walking on it, and simply work around it.

A simple "solution" would be if you simply place a blockable item on it (e.g. a stone) to prevent people from walking on it, and simply work around it.

True, but the problem is that its on like 2-3 places :s..

If they are at the same spot, all you'd have to do is place like 3 bushes or something to make it look good. :p You'd have a lot worse of a problem if there were say 20-30+ "debug" tiles.

I mean, this may not be the most efficient way of solving it, however it is a quick solution until the issue has been located, and preferably solved.

If they are at the same spot, all you'd have to do is place like 3 bushes or something to make it look good. :p You'd have a lot worse of a problem if there were say 20-30+ "debug" tiles.

I mean, this may not be the most efficient way of solving it, however it is a quick solution until the issue has been located, and preferably solved.
yeah, but i want to know how to fix this damn bug.. becaus i have get it before to :/ and then did like you said.

Thank you all for the help! Thank you Believer who fix that damn bug for me! Btw, I did rep everyone who tried to help me!

Back