• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS Problem

Gangsta-jr

You are an elite knight
Senator
Reaction score
On my TFS
the server saves every minute - like i set it -
But 1.
it doesnt show save in console
and the 2 problem is that people , when they relogg , they loose all their skills.

Help somebody plx?

First of all, yes, TFS does not show server save, i suppose its intentionally omitted by the dev, to prevent spammage of the console.

And secondly, the reason to why its not saving skills is probably because the skills-rows in the player_skills database is missing.
This might be due to missing triggers (one of the triggers functions to insert the appropriate values in player_skills whenever a player is created).

If unsure, i suggest you execute the following query, to make sure that the triggers for skills is in fact there:

Code:
DELIMITER |

CREATE TRIGGER `oncreate_players`
AFTER INSERT
ON `players`
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 0, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 1, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 2, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 3, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 4, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 5, 10);
    INSERT INTO `player_skills` (`player_id`, `skillid`, `value`) VALUES (NEW.`id`, 6, 10);
END|

DELIMITER ;

Triggers is an automated database system which can be used to have your database automatically execute queries whenever an event occurs.

One example would be that whenever a new row is created in the character database, the database will automatically create the appropriate tables belonging to that player in the players_skills table.
(Which is what i included above)

Another example would be that whenever a row is deleted from the character database, the database automatically deletes any values associated with that character from the bans database.

Back