• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MOD] Football Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just need to create the mod and im done? I don´t need to create something more? like globalevent?

no just put the mod and /reload mods, download map , see positions..

I got this :s what can be my problem? :S
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] buffer:eek:nThink
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] Description:
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] (luaGetCreatureName) Creature not found

[01/09/2010 13:40:37] [Error - GlobalEvent Interface]
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] buffer:eek:nThink
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] Description:
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] [string "loadBuffer"]:17: attempt to concatenate a boolean value
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] stack traceback:
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] [string "loadBuffer"]:17: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>
[01/09/2010 13:40:37] [Error - GlobalEvents::think] Couldn't execute event: football

Last edited:
#faiil collz :)

facepalm.jpg

How is it my fail? Gesior scripted the original script, so if it doesn't work, speak with him.

Why are you trolling the forums, trying to make someone look bad instead of trying to help? Instead of being a douche, try helping to find what the problem could be. But no, I guess it's better to just troll the forums.

How is he trolling? You asked a question and he answered it. Why are you barely doing any work to release someone else's script without bug checking first? You trying to argue with him instead of fixing a script you posted would be considered more than what he did.

He was only trying to help out with good intentions, you ingrates.

How is he trolling? You asked a question and he answered it. Why are you barely doing any work to release someone else's script without bug checking first? You trying to argue with him instead of fixing a script you posted would be considered more than what he did.

#faiil collz :)

facepalm.jpg
So this post isn't trolling? How do you know I wasn't trying to fix the script? It takes only seconds to reply to a post... Seriously you having to comment on everything I say or do is fucking annoying, get a life kid and stop trolling mine.

Thanks, for understanding. At least some people have some type of intelligence here.

So this post isn't trolling? How do you know I wasn't trying to fix the script? It takes only seconds to reply to a post... Seriously you having to comment on everything I say or do is fucking annoying, get a life kid and stop trolling mine.
Why would you? God knows you don't even know what is wrong with it. And no I don't, you followed my posts for a while if I recall. :)

Thanks, for understanding. At least some people have some type of intelligence here.

That's what you consider intelligence? lulz

Last edited:
I'm done with you, clearly you have no life. Don't even bother posting anymore because I'm not going to even reply to your dumbass.

Oh no! Because I value your posts so much because they hold so much relevance to me! :(

Go back to posting your poorly-founded opinions in advertisements, and posting in the games section to get your post count up. kthxbye

Oh no! Because I value your posts so much because they hold so much relevance to me! :(

Go back to posting your poorly-founded opinions in advertisements, and posting in the games section to get your post count up. kthxbye

lol you're an idiot seriously, get a life...

@Other people saying shit like "why make it mod when its working without mod?", you are also idiots! Wanna know the difference between the mod version and the other version? YOU DON'T HAVE TO SET IT UP! nubs seriously...you copy the file into the mod folder and your done.....gtfo if you don't have anything positive to say. He's helping out the community, all you fools are doing is insulting.

Gratz on 10k posts rofl

@Topic, cheers Collz! But I would just remove it if I was you haha, ungrateful motherfuckers on OtLand now.

Collz is it just me or are you trying uber hard to get moderator, by contributing alot of things in such a short period of time, I wouldn't exactly count this as contributing as your only taking peoples script modding them and releasing them.

Collz is it just me or are you trying uber hard to get moderator, by contributing alot of things in such a short period of time, I wouldn't exactly count this as contributing as your only taking peoples script modding them and releasing them.

afff ofc its contributing. It saves people a lot of time setting up the scrirpt + he used his time to do it -.-

damn haters lol

afff ofc its contributing. It saves people a lot of time setting up the scrirpt + he used his time to do it -.-

damn haters lol

Yeah wow it saves someone 5 seconds of copy/pasting a new xml line. Holy hell that's a lot of "contributing". We are not haters, just looking with common sense at the situation. Get your head out of your ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back