• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MOD] Football Script

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wow it saves someone 5 seconds of copy/pasting a new xml line. Holy hell that's a lot of "contributing". We are not haters, just looking with common sense at the situation. Get your head out of your ass

rofl coz I'm the one with my head in my ass right? Your the idiot giving shit to people that contribute...where's your contribution noob? get off OtLand and get your head out of your ass.

damn 12 year old nubs

Collz is it just me or are you trying uber hard to get moderator, by contributing alot of things in such a short period of time, I wouldn't exactly count this as contributing as your only taking peoples script modding them and releasing them.
No, I already know I'm not getting moderator. I was infracted several times, and I really don't care anymore. I'm just contributing for one, it saves people time, and two I was bored. Like Maverick said, it saves a lot of people time and effort for setting up the scripts.

rofl coz I'm the one with my head in my ass right? Your the idiot giving shit to people that contribute...where's your contribution noob? get off OtLand and get your head out of your ass.

damn 12 year old nubs

you're* you and Collz both need a grammar lesson on how to use that word. Where is my contribution? Who said I have to contribute anything? If you're referring to the style in which Collz "contributes", I don't poorly re-package other people's work to make it "easier", just to spam 6 threads and get attention. If you're referring to the normal form of contributing which is developing new ideas and code, I keep things I work on to myself as I am making a server. Either way, it's hardly any of your business.

I like how you try to rat on someone's age, then follow up with calling them a "nub". I remember when I was 15 and a jackass too

amm anyone tried to use the mod? because I am thinking that I am the only one that have the error

so whatever thanks to post the mod, collz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back