• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Map Editor for 8.7

8.Place the OTB in C:\Program Files\Remere's Map Editor\data\860\ replace the old one.

I should therefore have the same files that are also in 860, search the forgotten server, and at the appropriate insert there again? I've understood this correctly? but there are not all files are displayed in 860 So what should I put here?

Ive done everything but the 8.7 sprites arent shown, all ive got are white fields there without the sprite, what shud i do about that?

works nice, but my mapeditor wont open tibia 8.70.

if I go to file> Preferences> Mapeditor, there aint no 'Version 8.70 search path'
some 1 can help me?

Its currently working for me, but some things dont work.
bonelord doodad almost dont work at all.
can u check + fix?
also when i try to select raw, anything wont change.

rep+ if u fix xd.

Do not upload files on speedyshare. It will work few days only.
There isn't anything new in your "mod". I've made one extension xml file to prevent another files replacing, but 8.7 extensions version won't work without new otb.

@my links:
Original thread

Download:
Rapidshare
Megaupload
Hotfile

Scan:
Virustotal
Jotti

Yours...
RME extensions pack in one file creator <_<

Did Remere die or what? :O
Haven't released anything for almost a year if im not wrong.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

me noob ;sds;d/s;s/;///////;/ ;/ when i open a map maked with the ORIGINAL map editor and save it with those files, i get a error when i try to re-open it...
otherwise; its not working ? x.x

me noob ;sds;d/s;s/;///////;/ ;/ when i open a map maked with the ORIGINAL map editor and save it with those files, i get a error when i try to re-open it...
otherwise; its not working ? x.x

With the 8.70 mapeditor, don't open files, use File > Import > Import Maps.

ffs stop uploading with speedyshare dont u get it?? omg... use mediafire or attach it if u can -.-

ffs stop uploading with speedyshare dont u get it?? omg... use mediafire or attach it if u can -.-

Why? It works fine with me.
The world doesn't revolve around you, buddy.

images

Back