• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Map Editor for 8.7

images

Jajajajajajajajaaj :)

I've got a question, how make map for 9.1?

Solution on 8.7 doesn't working on it.

ops i can't edit post above
it's updated 8.7 mod.
9.1 version will be done if there will be way to open 9.1 tibia.dat

I've got some problems,
When I'm trying to import the map i get 'c:\user\username\desktop\nymapp\evolutions.otbm' should only contain ASCII characters.

What is that about? ^^

Never mind. I got it to work. Now I've got another problem. When the map is loaded into RME it doesnt happen anything. It loads and when it's finished it's just black, like there isn't anything. Anyone?

Kudzu
Y U not even asked me for a permission?

Nvm.

Remere made Twitter account to reply for your spam. You can contact with him here: https://twitter.com/#!/leremere.
9.1 support will be released idk when - I'm waiting for his reply. Tomorrow i'll start my work - I'm going to rewrite and put all the brushes from extensions folder to main data folder(I'll do brushes for all clients).

How about creating collections like Terrain palette>Town Marble/Town Sandstone/Town Wooden/Nature Forest/Nature Jungle/Nature Steppe etc.?
I just need 2-3 months to finish it.
I don't want reps/copyrights. I want to update brushes/creatures list for newer clients and share this mod with you.

and... if someone wants reupload - still working links for my extensions in v4
MEGAUPLOAD
or
Hotfile

Back