• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot group chat (before release)

and im guessing you havent herd anything about a change right?

- - - Updated - - -

well, his profile sez he hasnt moved or changed activity from looking at a random thread for the last 55 minutes.. so hes prolly afk >.>

Here's to hoping it goes up soon, or at least sometime tonight...

I don't think we're trying to be annoying, we just all love the server, and would love for it to be online. If its going to take longer, I think we'll all live, but it would be nice to know...

he really is terrible with keeping the community informed of his intentions.... i already said this will prolly be a trend but i hope it improves....

By the way, I thought it was supposed to be released at 5:00 EST :p

I'm not saying that it will be released then, but that's what I was told/thought.

By the way, I thought it was supposed to be released at 5:00 EST :p

I'm not saying that it will be released then, but that's what I was told/thought.

It says 3 but he maybe have some family shit going on idk?

"DeathZot as of right now is delayed release until Friday, November 2nd at 3:00 PM EST, this can change but according to the local news I'll be out of power for AT LEAST 3 days"

thats what on the last page of deathzot Thread by a mod when Synthetic PM'd Her

"DeathZot as of right now is delayed release until Friday, November 2nd at 3:00 PM EST, this can change but according to the local news I'll be out of power for AT LEAST 3 days"

thats what on the last page of deathzot Thread by a mod when Synthetic PM'd Her

Scarlet Ayelid is a male, sir. ;)

Anyway, I guess I will go scavenge all the leftovers in a desperate panic to waste time until DeathZot is opened, see you guys at 400 lb.

Back