• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot group chat (before release)

i saw synth loging from to time so i guess hes all fine

I finally got my computer unstupidface so now I can actually play OTs again! I just hope Deathzot doesn't die again like before. Got all the way to full t4 and a 3.5k weapon and Death took it down. x.x

Just a question but does anyone actually use the ventrilo or no? Cause every time I get on there I see no one.

Wow, this is a pleasant surprise! I haven't played Tibia since around the time DeathzOT went down before, and earlier today I googled it just on a whim and I find out that it may be restored today, whaaaaat?!?! :D

It should be started today, no more delays or crashes and so some people can stop blaming Syn for delaying the server launch.

Agreed, tho we shall wait for infos from Synth himself I think

People are always going to complain, they all think they are obligated to something that they don't put work into. Let's all just be glad Syn is doing well and be thankful that he's going to hook us all up with the best OT server ever created. <3

Back