• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ESPN supports Nazism?

Are you offended by it collz?
If not let it fucking go, if it offends others than should they speak up and not you.

My people have also been slaugthered in the genocide and im not offended by it.
Show the picture to some of these people that u know that r offended by it and lets see if they are really offended by it and what they say about all that.

And i cant believe that the guy with the ****** stole my yoshi* avatar is telling us his hypocrite shit about them offending others.

Last edited:
Are you offended by it collz?
If not let it fucking go, if it offends others than should they speak up and not you.

My people have also been slaugthered in the genocide and im not offended by it.
Show the picture to some of these people that u know that r offended by it and lets see if they are really offended by it and what they say about all that.

And i cant believe that the guy with the ****** stole my yoshi* avatar is telling us his hypocrite shit about them offending others.
But why are you still harassing me? It's my opinion, don't like it then fuck off. Are you offended by my avatar? No, then FUCK OFF, simple. I never said you were offended by it, I said SOME people, so obviously you're delusional.

Back