• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Vreigh Evolutions

Would you enjoy this type of server?

• Total voters
Chapter Two: My Trip Begins

I awoke from my sleep after two men starting fighting outside, they were yelling in vulgar language, and at first, I was scared, because of the threats and everything. It ended up being a brawl over some tramp that cheated on her husband, the 'boyfriend' was quite mad at the tramp for having a husband, but I guess she got what she deserved. My Father's laughter startled me, as I didn't know he was in the room. “Haha, that's a classic. I have to tell Cirey about this when she gets back. I've known about that for a long time, just wanted to see what the buildup would create!” I smiled and giggled, I've never seen my Father happy. He was always such a serious and dark man. I looked up at him, and I still saw that light in his eyes, so I asked, “So, are you ready to do some work Father?” I was scared that he would become himself again, but he looked back at me and nodded, and asked “Do you want to have a meal first? I got some noodles from the Catoroni's. Such nice people, they just gave them to me.” I replied, “That would be great!” and ran into the kitchen, got the logs and cauldron to cook it with and lit them. “Father, the cauldron's ready!” I yelled, but no response, “Father, it's lit!” I yelled once more, still no response. I went to the room where father was, and he was in a blank stare at the wall. “Father? What's wrong?” He didn't move, but he did say “I saw Greton yesterday.. He asked me if I was ready. Of course, I would have just ignored him. But look out the window.” I looked out the window and my heart started to pound, two bandits were on the hanging blocks. “They tried to get into the city yesterday.” He then walked out of the room, and I was speech less. “You said the cauldron was ready?” My Father said, in his normal, dark and serious voice. I interrupted, “Father..” He looked at me, “I want to be a soldier. I think that I am ready, I've watched you my entire life, and besides, James Catoroni joined, he's a year younger than I! I want to fight for us..” He shook his head, and replied to me, “Grey.. You know that I will not let you do this. It is not fun and games.. It's deadly, and I do not want my son in this. I was in it for 15 years, believe me, you regret it once you join.” “But Father!” I interrupted, “No,Grey.” I ran out of the kitchen. “If you don't want me to join, then so be it! But you can't stop me from doing it anyway!” I yelled. “Grey Tyroga! If you join this, I will see to it that you will have the hardest of training, and the hardest of battles, you will regret your decision!” My Father said, in his own voice. “Then so be it Father!” I screamed. My father looked out of the window, and was silent. It was an awkward moment. He took a deep breath and laughed. “Good.. Even the extent of the training, you will join. Nothing will stop you, you passed the test son. Get a sack packed up, I will take you to Tritan right now.” I was startled that my Father was going to let me do this. I have been waiting for him to do take me the Armory for years! I was incredibly excited. James told me about his training weeks ago, and I've been training. I've wanted to be a soldier of the Tritan Legion since I was a kid.

“I'm ready Father. When will we depart?” I said, in one of my excited voices, I have many of them, some of them are sarcastic, others are truthful. “When the next ship arrives, it should be about another 3 to 4 hours, the last ship departed last week, so it should not be that long. Are you sure that you want to do this son? You should serve the minimal term, if you like it, then keep going.” My Father said, you could tell that He did not want me to go, I've been the stay-at-home son ever since my brother got old enough to leave on his own. “I'm positive Father, I will not let you down. And don't worry about me being gone, just take care of those damned bandits, we do not want another invasion like this morning, or even an attack.” I explained. “Of course son, just be careful, and we will defeat those bastards. You should go to Morine's shop. Tell her to give you package number 142, I've saved it for this occasion.” I nodded and walked out of the door, on my way to become a warrior.

Last edited:
The version of the server is now officially 8.6. We think that it would be better off at 8.6, since most of the IP changers people use only go to 8.62.

Chapter Three: The Trip Gets a Detour

“Hmm.. Morine's shop.. Where could it be?” I asked to myself. I have been searching and searching for the shop for around 15 minutes now, “It's a small village, maybe it's by the port, where Father said the boat would arrive.” I walked over to the port, nothing. So, I decided to just ask a guard, they said they have never heard of it. “Could it be that Father lied to me?” I said, in exhaustion of running up and down hills continuously. I was beginning to think that when I saw a small hut on the top of a hill to the North East of me. “This has to be it! I've searched and looked everywhere else..” So, I sprinted to the top, and just as I suspected, the sign in front of the hut said “Morine's Sharp Edge” But it didn't look open, so I just knocked, nobody answered the door. I was getting ready to leave when Father ran up to me, he was carrying his sword and a paper in his hands, “Grey!” He panted, “Go, behind the shop, get into the cellar!” I didn't even ask what was happening. I quickly scuttled through the bushes and grass that held the path to the cellar, Father looked at me from the front of the shop, “Do not get out! Whatever happens, stay in there until morning. Do you understand?” He yelled. “Of course father, but..” By that time, he had already ran off. “Dammit.. Dammit! What's happening? Is it the bandits, are we having a war? Did another militia attack? I want to know what happened!” I screamed, but then realized that Father was very careful about this. He didn't tell me where the shop was, no guard has ever heard about it, and he just so happened to have a crate there for me. Could it be that he is just tricking me? Is this a test? I peaked out of the cellar, and instantly, I knew my perceptions were wrong, I saw flames engulf houses, corpses lying everywhere. I had to do something. I got out of the cellar and ran towards my home, there I found nobody. The smoke of the city was making it hard for me to breath, and the flames made it around 20 degrees hotter than usual. One of the flames hit a drape that my Mother had made and caught on fire. “Mother? Father? Where are you!” I went to their rooms, and what I saw broke me. It made me in a way, but I was so stunned I had no idea what to do. Mother was on the ground, covered in blood. It seems that she was sleeping and was stabbed. A tear trickled down my cheek. I started having flashbacks of all the times Mother has been there for me, what she has done. “Well, well, well.. Looks like that bitch got what she deserved didn't she?” A familiar voice said behind me. “Greton.. I thought you were on our side! How could you?” I said, trying to keep myself from crying. “Well, first I came in, stabbed her in the back, then threw her on the ground and.. Here's the best part.. Slit her pretty little neck!” He said, in a violent scream. “But she still did not pay her dues..” He began to laugh, “The whole damned village is going next! Including you!” And he unsheathed his dagger and ran at me, I was stunned, I could not move, locked up. My eyes widened, and I took my last breath. But out of nowhere came an arrow flying at Greton's torso. It hit him directly through the stomach, a perfect shot! “Grey! Come with me!” The man said, I had no idea who he was, he wore a solid black mask, black robe, and a black hood. His bow was white. I followed him of course, and he took me into a cave-like etch off of a cliff. “I'm Kreege. Here to take you away from here, you'll die if you don't come with me.” I nodded, and we got on a boat, I was too stunned and tired to even ask where we were even going.

keep the discussion thread here, cuz alot of people wont care about the storyline so ur storyline thread wont rly get attention.

You might wanna do a summary once you're done with the story line :p

Back