• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.6] Vreigh Evolutions

Would you enjoy this type of server?

• Total voters
You should make the story line based on a world-take over lead by the most unexpected person.. your own brother, and now you're in a quest to defeat his evil army and help rebuild your childhood city that you care so much about

You should make the story line based on a world-take over lead by the most unexpected person.. your own brother, and now you're in a quest to defeat his evil army and help rebuild your childhood city that you care so much about

That's actually the plot D:
Mind reader! lol
Except that since you are the leader of it, you dub the childhood city as the capital, and you can lead your own squad into wars. Hint Hint, the "Squads" system is actually pretty cool, it's like summons, but you can have up to 5 of them, and they listen to your commands, you can also sell things to them, but you cannot use them in pvp, enough of that though, want to have some things for people to imagine :p

Its interesting to see that people still are re-making the Evolution Map.
Im just glad its not the RL map so good luck!

/Eldin

Don't take any offense in what I'm about to say, xD

I know you said that you were gonna "Heavily edit an evolution map" but it still makes me not wanna play it because you are still using an evolution map and more than half the servers out there are stupid maps like evolution, acid, naxed , forgotten, etc.. and all people do is download some crappy maps we have seen a million times, change the temple a bit and call it a "good" server. Now look, I'm not saying that your server will be anything like the rest of those servers but when I'm looking for a good server and I see that the map is 100% custom and original it tells me the owner actually spent the time to make his/her own map which mean it isn't just some kid trying to make some money or something. But anyway, this is my opinion so you don't have to do this but it would make me happy as well as some other people.

I know you said that you were gonna "Heavily edit an evolution map" but it still makes me not wanna play it because you are still using an evolution map and more than half the servers out there are stupid maps like evolution, acid, naxed , forgotten, etc.. and all people do is download some crappy maps we have seen a million times, change the temple a bit and call it a "good" server. Now look, I'm not saying that your server will be anything like the rest of those servers but when I'm looking for a good server and I see that the map is 100% custom and original it tells me the owner actually spent the time to make his/her own map which mean it isn't just some kid trying to make some money or something. But anyway, this is my opinion so you don't have to do this but it would make me happy as well as some other people.

Believe me, like I've said before, we will sort of use the layout of the city, but how we take it, it'll be different, it won't be like Enigma, it will only be well, sort of our take on the city.

maybe got some screens? xd

I will not develop the server until the storyline is done, then I'll map the map out of it, so I can get a feel of it while I'm mapping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Umm, I'm sorry to give you the news. But the reason you see those maps all the time is because they're not crappy maps. They wouldn't be used if they were. People just tend to try and make things better and ruin it. But you're being a little too judgemental about evolution imo. You never know how someone can change it. Could be amazing, you'll never know because you won't try it though. Just something to think about.

Umm, I'm sorry to give you the news. But the reason you see those maps all the time is because they're not crappy maps. They wouldn't be used if they were. People just tend to try and make things better and ruin it. But you're being a little too judgemental about evolution imo. You never know how someone can change it. Could be amazing, you'll never know because you won't try it though. Just something to think about.

Lol, yeah so what? I might have a different opinion than most and I don't really care because I still think using someone else's map as a layout means you're bad/lazy becuase you can't make your own.. , and I said not to take any offense and I never said his server wouldn't be good or anything. I'm just saying that when people have their own maps it shows me more respect, and yeah it might not be the best map ever but at-least the people that map their own maps tried. You won't get better at mapping by taking other peoples maps, you have to practice.

Seems amazing! you gonna post any screens?

btw if u have edited map so much that nobody wont even recognize it you should not call it as "evolution map"
"Evolution map" servers has really bad reputation,server which you play for 1 day and quit becouse there is not anything more to do,overpowered items,specially donation items etc)

But this one seems to have nice storyline,entertainment for longer time than one day..Give it custom and interesting name!

(just my opinion)

Chapter One: The Dream

"No! Please, I have two children, I'll do anything you want!" Mother exclaimed. You have never seen Mother so frightened in your entire life, she has always been strong and caring, but the look on her eyes was of fear and torment. "At least save my children.. They had nothing to do with this Greton! Please, please forgive them!" She added, with a cry to go along with it. "Of what extent to you think I am going to save your children at, Cirey? Do you really think I would just let them go after what you did?" Exclaimed the bandit, in a sarcastic voice. Mother had borrowed a great sum money from the bandits years ago, and she hadn't have come around to get the money to pay them back just yet. "I have pity for you, I thought you were a nice little girl, and you had a wonderful family. But believe me, it is not my call in any way to do this.." He then unsheathed his sword. I had started crying, but my brother had a monotone look on his face, as if he did not even care what was going to happen to Mother, or Father. "Cirey Tyroga, you are here by executed by the Lavethan Community, and your house and possessions will be in our name now. Do you have any last words?" Greton said, in a scared tone, you could tell he did not want to do this. "Yes.. I.. Well.. I just want to say that I am sorry that I cannot give your money back, but if you have any heart, you should save my children, they have nothing to do with this!" Said my mother. Her cries had stopped, and she had accepted that she was going to die. But then, out of the door, came in 3 guards, and my Father! "Uri! You have come to save us!" Exclaimed my Mother, in the most excited voice I have ever heard her in. "Of course, I heard screams in here, so I had to go get help. Now Greton, put your blade down, your days are over as a bandit!" My Father Valiantly exclaimed. But, Greton started to chuckle to himself. And still laughing he said "Uri, Uri, Uri.. Do you really think that killing me would put an end to this? You know that one day.. One day! We will rise up and destroy you and your militia!" My Father looked scared, as he knew that Greton was correct, if the bandits have gotten a word out that Greton had been killed, the whole village would be destroyed. "Greton, I am going to let you go this time. But you go and tell your bandit friends that Uri Tyroga is waiting for you at the end of this hill you son of a bitch!" My Father screamed. I was surprised on how quick Greton had gotten out of his position. The bandits were powerful and sneaky, and we did not want to have a gorilla attack on the village..

“The dream of those moments have been in my mind forever.. Greton had sworn to us all we would all die those 4 years ago. And what worries me most is that my Brother, Kira, had been gone for 4 days longer than he usually is to get supplies from Tritan, the biggest trading city in all of Vreigh. This worries me.. What if he was killed? If he was.. Then that means that me, father, and mother are the next targets.” I said, shyly to the village Shaman, Azuu'ari. He nodded, and smiled, like he does to everyone, it's now known as the Dreamteller's Smile, when he knows the solution to a problem, but I doubt anybody knows the solution to this. It's not a problem, as much as it is a threat. But me, only being 19, I could not take up arms against the bandits, I would be killed.. “My son.. You mustn’t worry about those things. It is just a dream, there could be an attack, there could not, but our guards and militia will take care of those bandits. They are trained soldiers, not just some thieves. I am positive that you, and your family will be safe, and this is a promise!” Azuu'ari smiled, and then urged me to come over to the hall of arms. “These men.. These warriors.. These fathers have been passing down their secrets to knighthood for years and years, now if you cannot trust them, then you should be ashamed of yourself my son.” I looked at Azuu'ari and smiled, a reassuring smile it was. I cannot believe that he is such a negotiator.. He's possibly one of the nicest people in the world too, but the scar on his left eye shows that he can also be a fierce man. He was in the Tritan wars 20 years ago, a captain of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] squad. “Thank you Azzu'ari. I will ignore my dream from now on, you have reassured me that everything will be okay once more.” I said, but I really did not believe that our militia themselves can take on the bandits, they would outnumber them 35 to 1.. I had to do something, but what could I do? I'm a young boy, I'm not a merchant, a warrior, or even a worker! The only thing I do as work is help my Father out in taking down the lumber. That is when it hit me.. Father could teach me how to be a knight! Yes, it makes perfect sense, he was a soldier in the Tritan wars also, under Azzu'ari's command, and still is, he could teach me everything! But how would I ask him? I know he does not want me anywhere near being a knight.. I had to do it though. Father would not believe me about the attacks, he's not a man of possibilities.. I then decided, I would do it tomorrow, when we are in the fields, when his mind is blank and off of all the wars and battles, he might teach me, I would have to try. I will do this.. I will do this!

Last edited:
Back