• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is Tibia for YOU ?

Lucaking

Reaction score
As the Title say,
I wanna ask YOU, How you feel about Tibia ?
What is it for you ?
Do you Play it in your Spare Time, Or is Tibia what you HAVE to play ?
And when you play it ?

I Begin :

Tibia is for me a Game For Fun ofcourse,
I like the war in it, I like to play it with Friends, To meet Peoples in Game..
hmm.. I play it More Nights, But at the Last time, I play it alldays because im ill, And have to be at Home, Hehe :)

WHAT IS TIBIA FOR YOU ?

Tibia for me is a waste of time, there are so many better things to do, even if you want to play, you have many other much better games

The only reason I'm actually interested in Open-Tibia is because how easy it is to develop for it, it helped me develop my skills as a programmer when I was younger and it continues to do so, in a smaller scale ofc

Again this is just my opinion on it, no flames :D

Code:
Fun. :p
Code:
 What is it for you ?
A Game ;o

Code:
[COLOR=#FFFF00]
Do you Play it in your Spare Time[/COLOR], [COLOR=#FF0000]Or is Tibia what you [B]HAVE[/B] to play[/COLOR] ?
 [COLOR=#00FF00]And when you play it ? [/COLOR]

I play it when i got time, mostly in weekends.
I play it because of my friends, If this game was a Single Player game i wouldnt play it for even 10 seconds.
I like it becuase of friends and the community :)

Tibia is for me a Game for fun,
I like to play it with Friends (special LUCA),
and I only play it in my sparetime :)

I totally agree with Sweddy..
without hte community i would quit right away..

tibia is a complete waste of time, FUCK I do like to waste my time sometimes xd

Tibia is a game I play for fun when I'm bored. Also it helps me to practice my skills as programmer (c++, lua, etc)

Yooo! Gosh, don't tell me you get friends via tibia??! Haha there is no friends in tibia.. once you have the chance to hack someone you'll do it, trust me! Anyways, when i play tibia i always want to take the best highscores, get the best items & simply be the best in this game. Also becouse of the wars that make me so assumed. I don't play it when i got other stuff to do, I mean i don't put it 1st in my life.
Though you'll become addicted after a while that you have to play, like MUST!:p

But now I'm about to develope an OTS & have no time for playing.

Nice to see this forum active!! :D :D

As if an exciting girl :D

eg8csw2q5p.png

What is it for you ?

I think it's my life

eg8csw2q5p.png

Do you Play it in your Spare Time, Or is Tibia what you HAVE to play ? And when you play it ?

i PLay IT any Time :)

I Not play it for friends OnLY.....I PLay it Because i Like It :D

eg8csw2q5p.png

Sorry FOR Bad English

Tibia was a good game that turned into a bad game.

tibia is my way of searching for abstract ways of expressing reality, abstract forms that will enlighten my own mystery

Tibia for me is my shelter from the cold winter wind that blows throughout landscape of the world - a world of hatred. It makes me feel like somebody with a meaning, a purpose, before I leave this world and vanish into time and space, forever in eternity.

QRWA, bite me.

Tibia for me is a way to insult people and also tell them that I will hit them when they come home to me >: (

no but tibia is a thing that i spend time with when i dont do other stuff :p

tibia is my way of searching for abstract ways of expressing reality, abstract forms that will enlighten my own mystery

Kinda funny your post, since your name is qrwa wich sounds like kurwa with 7 posts and a funny avatar with still some kind of hard english words wich i don't get at all!

Hahahaha funny how people telling that they don't like it but stil playing.. Sounds like addiction & therefor they can't quit ^^

Back